Windows 10: Faking that I'm on AC

Discus and support Faking that I'm on AC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello!I'm currently running a dell e7450 and it's feeling VERY slow unplugged. I think it's an os problem not too sure. Anyways can I FAKE that I'm on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobJones726123, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Faking that I'm on AC

Hello!I'm currently running a dell e7450 and it's feeling VERY slow unplugged. I think it's an os problem not too sure. Anyways can I FAKE that I'm on AC or plugged in/charging even though I'm on battery. Any ideas?Oh yes, I did try running Cities Skylines on my laptop and the framerate dropped from around 25 fps AC to 10 fps battery.

:)

BobJones726123, Jun 10, 2021

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Le Boule Win User
    After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trojan-win32-dynamer-ac-removal/

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Faking that I'm on AC

Wake up from sleep with Microsoft AC Adapter

Hi Andy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern to restart the laptop from sleep mode when connected to AC power adapter.

Please be informed us if you are facing any problem with while waking the computer from sleep mode.

I suggest you to update the drivers for AC power adapter from
    Device Manager and check if it helps.

Steps :

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand AC Power Adapter.
    • Right on the W and click on Update driver software.

If the drivers are updated, you will not have the option to Update Driver Software.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter
      that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

Restart the computer and download, install the latest drivers from the NVIDIA website.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Faking that I'm on AC

1. Faking that I'm on AC - Similar Threads - Faking I'm

2. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  3. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  4. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  5. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  6. MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??: are they just collecting personal profiles and selling that info? they seem to have a lot of fox news and pro trump articles.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??

MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??: are they just collecting personal profiles and selling that info? they seem to have a lot of fox news and pro trump articles.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  9. Did I get a fake Microsoft email? Please help, I'm panicking.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did I get a fake Microsoft email? Please help, I'm panicking.: Hello. I received a link from Microsoft saying someone had used my email to make an account, with the links to either verify it or cancel it. [ATTACH] It came from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I clicked the link to cancel it, which was...
  10. Uhh, I'm worried that my computer is downloading a fake Windows update, is that a thing?...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uhh, I'm worried that my computer is downloading a fake Windows update, is that a thing?...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LuckeyMen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzwvqf/uhh_im_worried_that_my_computer_is_downloading_a/