Windows 10: Falied to login to my microsoft account / Minecraft Win 10 / error code: Drowned

Discus and support Falied to login to my microsoft account / Minecraft Win 10 / error code: Drowned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I've been coping with this issue for a while now. When I try to login into my microsoft account from minecraft, this message pops up: We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by doctorwhovian, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Falied to login to my microsoft account / Minecraft Win 10 / error code: Drowned

Hello!

I've been coping with this issue for a while now. When I try to login into my microsoft account from minecraft, this message pops up:

We could not sign you into your microsoft account.

Access to realms, profiles and your Marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.

Error code: Drowned

Now, the problem might be that I'm not signed in on the Xbox app. Everytime I press "Log in", nothing happens.

Is that the source of my problem? How can I fix it? Someone please help

:)

doctorwhovian, Mar 25, 2021
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Studios Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Falied to login to my microsoft account / Minecraft Win 10 / error code: Drowned

Minecraft Win 10 Code

Hi,

The prepaid code that you redeemed to a specific account will provide a license for a game or app to that specific account only. If you have previously redeemed a code on your account, you can download the game again on Windows Store without paying an additional
    cost. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you still using the same account and email address where you redeemed the code before?
    • Are you referring to the prepaid code provided by Mojang so you can get a Windows 10 version of the game?
    • Have you checked if the game listed in My Library in Windows Store?

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you can visit:
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

To validate your code and verify the license of the game on your account, you can contact Xbox Chat Support on this

link

Loraine Mon, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Falied to login to my microsoft account / Minecraft Win 10 / error code: Drowned

1. Falied to login to my microsoft account / Minecraft Win 10 / error code: Drowned - Similar Threads - Falied login microsoft

2. Login fali Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login fali Microsoft account on laptop: I accidentally unlinked the Microsoft account from my notebook, and now I can't log in, I've tried several times through Authenticator and I couldn't, nor through the Microsoft website, because it doesn't recognize the notebook's serial number. I have an acer spire...
  3. Minecraft error 0x89235106/drowned

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft error 0x89235106/drowned: I migrated my minecraft account a while ago and opened the launcher to play. BUT I keep getting the error 0x89235106. On top of that, my microsoft acc is connect to my xbox acc, which would normally be fine however, I keep getting an error "something went wrong with your log...
  4. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  5. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  6. Fix Minecraft Error Code Creeper, Crossbow, Glowstone, Drowned, etc. on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Minecraft Error Code Creeper, Crossbow, Glowstone, Drowned, etc. on Windows PC: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to fix Minecraft Error Creeper, Crossbow, Drowned, Ghast. Glowstone, Haybale, Piglin, Pufferfish, Parrot, Terracotta, Bat, etc, that you may see on your Windows 11/10 PC. What do these Minecraft Errors mean? Even though it’s...
  7. Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Login Error Code 0x80048820: Hello, since yesterday I can not login into my microsoft account via my windows 10 pc. In the browser everything works fine. So what is happening exactly: It started with the microsoft mail and calender app, where I have my outlook and gmail-accounts. Gmail works fine,...
  8. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug: Whenever I try to login to my account on the Minecraft launcher, it always sends a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process" and never lets me proceed to the actual login page.[ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10: When i press on the sign in button on the bottom left it just hangs at the "Signing in with your microsoft account...." and nothing ever happens. Same when I go to "Settings" -> "Profile" -> "Sign in for free". It just hangs at the "Signing with your microsoft account..."...
  10. Win 10 Microsoft Account login issues.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 Microsoft Account login issues.: My apologies if this has been asked a thousand times, but I'm against the clock with a work deadline and I have an issue. My Mum uses her pc for work and has a recurring intermittent problem. She uses her microsoft account to log into a win 10 installation. It was a win 7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft failed to login drowned

2. minecraft error code drowned

3. minecraft bedrock error code drowned

4. minecraft failed to log in ios error code drowned,
  5. error code drowned,
  6. microsoft account error code drowned,
  7. minecraft windows10 account error 9,
  8. Minecraft how to fix error code drowned