Windows 10: Fall October Feature update 1809

Discus and support Fall October Feature update 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's Christmas next week. Where is our Fall October Feature update 1809? It's been over a month since the November 13th launch of the above update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bzerker, Dec 17, 2018.

1. bzerker Win User

Fall October Feature update 1809

It's Christmas next week. Where is our Fall October Feature update 1809?

It's been over a month since the November 13th launch of the above update. When will we see it in Automatic Updates?

:)

bzerker, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Dan K Win User

Edge browser stopped working after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809)

Enabling the TCP/IPv6 on the adapter card fixed the issue for me. I did not have it enabled because my IP service provider does not use IPv6 and I had it disabled and Edge worked in that config until I updated to Windows 10 version 1809 in October. Spent several hours trying different suggestions that did not help. This fix took me 20 seconds to implement and get Edge connected to the internet.

Dan K, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Scroll in Mail is choppy since Win 10 October feature update 1809

Since installing the Windows 10 October feature update 1809, when I use the scroll wheel on my mouse the display becomes very jittery until I stop rolling the scroll wheel. This did not happen before this recent feature update. Any ideas?

Spike92117, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Fall October Feature update 1809

Windows 10 October Feature update to version 1809

Hi,

Try updating to Windows 10 October update version 1809, manually.

The fastest way to get the upgrade is through Media creation tool or ISO file.

Please download Media Creation Tool from the link below and select Upgrade this PC at the first screen.

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

All steps, including upgrading using ISO file and Media creation tool, are covered here:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2018/10/update-to-windows-10-october-update-manually.html

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit-Windows Insider MVP, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Fall October Feature update 1809

1. Fall October Feature update 1809 - Similar Threads - Fall October Feature

2. windows 10 october update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 october update 1809: Recently i installed windows 10 1809 from 1803 . During startup i found a crack or tweak sound (once or twice) other than normal processor sound , every time i restart system. On previous versions it wasn't heard . Should i uninstall it or wait for updates ?...
  3. Feature update to 1809

Feature update to 1809: Updated my win 10 pro (AMD) to 1809 yesterday 6th Jan '19. after installing all other updates. Took an absolute age to install. Seemed to be OK, but first thing I noticed was right click on desktop and select "NEW" did not produce a menu and froze the PC. It recovered after...
  4. 1809 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1809 Feature Update: Just got the 1809 feature update and when I change to dark background (Personalize > Color > Choose your default app mode), the desktop context menu background does not change color but the text changes to white and you can see it. EDIT: Just found the problem, I was using...
  5. October update 1809 windows 10

October update 1809 windows 10: I did a manual upgrade on October 4th and now my files on my docs,my photos etc say access denied any help to relocate and access them welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/october-update-1809-windows-10/e32d8ef8-8e21-4e48-891a-534d39042037
  6. Windows 10 October 1809 Update (Media Feature Pack)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 October 1809 Update (Media Feature Pack): Hello I need to download the 1809 version of Media Feature Pack but only 1803 or 1709 is available through Microsoft site...and from what I've researched online this download is apparently already available so is Microsoft only letting certain people download or?...
  7. October windows build 1809 update

October windows build 1809 update: Since the update my apps from Microsoft store are not working right they hang or freeze or will not open or will not close unless task manager is used to close them. Also I get notification prompt in the task bar but when I open notification center there are none listed. I...
  8. Windows 10 October Feature update to version 1809

Windows 10 October Feature update to version 1809: During the installation of the update to version 1809 that I received from Microsoft, or any other repository like Windows update, I get half way through the process then I receive an error stating the following: "Windows could not configure one or more of the system...
  9. Windows 10 October Feature update to version 1809

Windows 10 October Feature update to version 1809: During the installation of the update to version 1809 that I received from Microsoft, or any other repository like Windows update, I get half way through the process then I receive an error stating the following: "Windows could not configure one or more of the system...
  10. October Update Features Missing

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Features Missing: I updated Windows on 10/2/2108. According to Windows Update, I am up to date but it says I'm only running Windows 10 Home Version: 1803, OS Build: 17134.320. Shouldn't it be version 1809, at least? When I look for certain features, they are nowhere to be found. For example -...