Windows 10: Fall Update and Reference image

Discus and support Fall Update and Reference image in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; We use MDT 2013 for our image deployment. As of now my current directions have been to explore if we can utilize Windows 10 Professional for fiture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by calash, Nov 15, 2015.

1. calash Win User

Fall Update and Reference image

We use MDT 2013 for our image deployment. As of now my current directions have been to explore if we can utilize Windows 10 Professional for fiture upgrades and I have a virtual lab setup for testing and working out the methodology.

Our deployment strategy includes some modified reference images with the majority of applications installed via custom task-lists. For Windows 10 I have also taken out all the pre-installed applications via DISM so they are not installed with new profiles.

I am running into questions with the arrival of the fall update. How would I go about rolling this update into my reference image? I have a process for security patches, is there something similar that could be leveraged for the updates?

:)

calash, Nov 15, 2015

2. Reference Windows10 image 8024401c80 failure with WSUS

I have the November 1607 Windows 10 enterprise ISO with MDT8443 using a windows 2012 R2 WSUS server. I can make Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 reference images but Windows 10 continues to fail with error 8024401C80 during WSUS updates.

WUA version: 10.0.14393.351. The ZTIWindowsUpdate.log shows successful client connecting to
    http://mywsusservername:8530

MDT version: 6.3.8443.1000

On the WSUS side I see "Last Contact" timestamps but never "Last Status Report" updates

wkpsincincinnati, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Reference Windows10 image 8024401c80 failure with WSUS

Hi,

For advanced assistance regarding your concern, we suggest posting your query on our

Microsoft TechNet

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

Fall Update and Reference image

1. Fall Update and Reference image - Similar Threads - Fall Update Reference

2. Windowss falling update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windowss falling update: Hi, When i try to update the windows, i receive : " Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 -Error 0x80070002" How can i fix this? I tried o lot of thing from internet, and nothing works. Version of Windows: 1809 OS build: 17763.107 Please help me!...
  3. fall 2019 update

fall 2019 update: fall 2019 update loads but does not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fall-2019-update/9add115f-3ba2-422b-9d67-38f0e0b4eb51
  4. MDT: Capture and sysprepped reference image

MDT: Capture and sysprepped reference image: Hello All, This is my first post in this forum. However I have already followed the excellent tutorials about Windows 10 customization and used some tricks. Now I need some help. I use MDT 8450 to create a reference image for Windows 10 Pro 1803 with Sysprep. After...
  5. fall update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fall update: I still didn't get the fall update has anybody else have the same problem thank you 30237
  6. Fall Creators Update - Now image back up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Fall Creators Update - Now image back up: I have belayed my update, to latest version of W10, as I understand the old windows 7 imaging files that were still available up to now have dissappeared from yesterdays major update. Does anyone know where the original executables are so perhaps copy them and use them in the...
  7. Fall update query

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall update query: The update was no problem and everything works ok. But after the update there are 3 things which are not really causing problems but just annoying. 1. When booting the Defender Security Centre pops up. 2. There is a beep partway through booting. I have change sounds to...
  8. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  9. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  10. Fall Update

Fall Update: Hi guys. My desktop will not accept the Fall update. The automatic assistant keeps trying and falling over and I have made an ISO on my spare usb drive. No matter what I do it restarts and black screens with no cursor. I have followed so many workarounds and it always ends up...