Windows 10: Fall update fixed issues..

Discus and support Fall update fixed issues.. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have notice two issues that I was having with WIndows 10 now seem to be fixed with the 1709 update... 1. I no longer have to press the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by stuarttunstall, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Fall update fixed issues..

Hi

I have notice two issues that I was having with WIndows 10 now seem to be fixed with the 1709 update...

1. I no longer have to press the "number lock" button when I first power on, for some reason even though set to be on I have always had to manually press the number lock button before entering password, this has worked perfect since the update..

2. If I have the system set to ask for a password when waking the notebook from sleep, rather than the spot light image which appeared on first boot I was welcomed with a black screen, again I have tested this and the image now seems to appear as it should, i.e the same as first powering on... I press a button or open the lid to wake the notebook to be greeted with an image and password box... rather than a black screen with a password box *Smile

Stuart

:)

stuarttunstall, Dec 8, 2017

2. How do I change the Lock Screen background on Windows 10?

You'd replied to a very old comment of mine: I checked around today and verified that this issue was fixed for the Fall update (10586). So yes, this particular issue is fixed and if you're hitting this specific issue upgrading to the Fall update for Windows
    10 would clear this up.

zachd [MSFT], Dec 8, 2017
  3. Media keys doesn't work on Microsoft Design keyboard

Just updated to build 16299 (Release Preview of the Fall Creator's Update) and it doesn't fix the issue.

Sigh, guess I'm returning this **** since the problem has existed since MAY and Microsoft hasn't done anything about it. Unacceptable.

JamesN2017, Dec 8, 2017
Thema:

Fall update fixed issues..

1. Fall update fixed issues.. - Similar Threads - Fall update fixed

2. Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall Creators 1709 Update Issue Possibly: Hi All Not sure if this is a real issue or not, but it shows Other Updates all Failed, is it Related to Avast Free 17.8? or just a Windows 10 Update glitch, or nothing to be concerned about, I can try the update reset if need be 97860
  3. fall update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fall update: I still didn't get the fall update has anybody else have the same problem thank you 30237
  4. Fall Creators Update Colour Calibration Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update Colour Calibration Issue: Hello folks, first post on here. My problem is the Fall Creators Update seems to have an issue with colour calibration - I have quite an old calibration tool by modern standards which is a Pantone Huey Pro, but it's worked perfectly from Windows 7 until the FC Update. Now...
  5. Spring & Fall Update Issues (Win10 Pro)

in Windows 10 Support
    Spring & Fall Update Issues (Win10 Pro): Hear me out on this. I recently bit the bullet an installed the Fall Update (v1709) by doing so I had all sorts of event viewer errors (that I had pretty much straightened out with v1703) trying for several days to resolve these issues (besides the EV errors,DCOM, Miracast...
  6. Fall Creators Update poor performance/lagginess FIX

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fall Creators Update poor performance/lagginess FIX: Hi, ever since FCU update, I've been experiencing general slowness and lagginess of Windows, even in trivial things, like maximizing/restoring Explorer window, as well as some extreme performance regressions in professional software, such as 3ds Max, DaVinci Resolve or...
  7. Fall Creators Update Causing Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update Causing Issues: I recently installed the new Fall Creators Update, and right after, I have been having some weird issues that I'm not happy about, and quite frankly, I want to uninstall the update because of it. 1) My EasyMail for Gmail app stopped giving me notifications for new mail....
  8. Fall Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Update: Hi guys. My desktop will not accept the Fall update. The automatic assistant keeps trying and falling over and I have made an ISO on my spare usb drive. No matter what I do it restarts and black screens with no cursor. I have followed so many workarounds and it always ends up...
  9. Fall Creator Update Screen Turn Off Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creator Update Screen Turn Off Issue: Ok, since the 1709 update my screen turns off after 3 minutes. No matter what. No matter what my screen setting or sleep setting is at. A billion minutes or Never. Screen shuts off in 3 minutes with the lid up. The pc doesn't go to sleep, just the screen turns off. I've...
  10. Some issues after updating to the Windows 10 fall update

in Windows 10 Support
    Some issues after updating to the Windows 10 fall update: Hey guys, after updating.. the settings app occasionally crashes and I can't seem to download the United States English Language Pack, the default one is UK English. That's pretty much it. 29797