Windows 10: Fall Update Introduced Mouse Issue During Gaming

Discus and support Fall Update Introduced Mouse Issue During Gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It seems that a select few games have become unplayable following the fall creators update. In my case it's with Cube 2: Sauerbraten, the Quake-like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YourPalMark, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Fall Update Introduced Mouse Issue During Gaming

It seems that a select few games have become unplayable following the fall creators update. In my case it's with Cube 2: Sauerbraten, the Quake-like fps. The problem, which I've been able to reproduce on two different desktop machines, involves the mouse moving suddenly and unpredictably during game play. It happens randomly, typically every few seconds, and redirects the player's view either to the sky or to the floor. This issue coincided exactly with the update, and occurs regardless of the mouse used. (I've tried both wired and wireless devices, including those from Razer, Logitech, and Corsair) I've tried updating the mouse driver, installing the manufacturers drivers, reinstalling Windows, and running the game in the compatibility mode, but nothing fixes the issue. (the game works fine under Linux) There hasn't been much talk about this problem, due no doubt to primarily older games being affected, but I was curious to see if anyone else has encountered this.

:)

YourPalMark, Nov 1, 2017

2. Mouse not moving in Cossacks on Windows 10

Hi,

Issues using a mouse during the gameplay are possibly caused by compatibility issues or an outdated device driver. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Is the mouse working on other games?
    • Have you tried to update the mouse drivers?
    • Have you played the game on Windows 10 with the same mouse before?

Loraine Mon, Nov 1, 2017
  3. Fall Creators Update 1709 online gaming mouse click not registering unless moving mouse

Start by running the Hardware devices troubleshooter. Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshooting > scroll down to Keyboard

Select Hardware devices

Click Run the Troubleshooter

When complete, restart your computer then check if the keyboard is working again.

If not Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Mice and other pointing devices.

Right click on the Mouse and click uninstall

Press Alt + F4

Press the Windows key + X

Press the letter U

Press the letter R

If not, check for updates for your hardware such as chipset drivers for your system.

I'm not surprised you are having trouble with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

There seems to be some early adopter issues at this time with Windows 10 1709, if you can, I recommend you downgrade to your previous version until the Fall Creators Update matures with future cumulative updates.

Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Recovery > under Go back to my previous version of Windows 10, click Get started.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 1, 2017
  4. VipeX Win User

Fall Update Introduced Mouse Issue During Gaming

Same thing happens to me on csgo. Tried two different mouses and the cursor would sometimes randomly continue the movement after I stopped moving the mouse. Wasn't able to fix it yet...

VipeX, Nov 2, 2017
  5. Please keep me posted if you can get this figured out!

YourPalMark, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Fall Update Introduced Mouse Issue During Gaming

1. Fall Update Introduced Mouse Issue During Gaming - Similar Threads - Fall Update Introduced

2. Mouse Issues during Game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issues during Game play: This is going to be a rather long message. I play Skyrim SE. During game play there is a Microsoft sound and a Windows Hourglass Pointer shows up in the game. It dows not replace the game pointer. I end up with 2 pointers. Now I play in offline mode. I have every app disabled...
  3. Game Bar Update: Introducing the Resources Widget

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Update: Introducing the Resources Widget: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jk9o5w/game_bar_update_introducing_the_resources_widget/
  4. FPS in games is falling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS in games is falling: When I start the game, it is working well but if I switch to another window by pressing alt + tabkeys and then go back to the game, the FPS drops to 10-15 and processor and video card temperature drastically increases....
  5. fall update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fall update: I still didn't get the fall update has anybody else have the same problem thank you 30237
  6. Fall update fixed issues..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fall update fixed issues..: Hi I have notice two issues that I was having with WIndows 10 now seem to be fixed with the 1709 update... 1. I no longer have to press the "number lock" button when I first power on, for some reason even though set to be on I have always had to manually press the...
  7. Mouse lag after fall creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse lag after fall creators update: After installing the last big fall creators update, I'm getting mouse lag, not only in games but also inside of windows. The mouse will sort of pause when I mouse over things that might highlight in windows. I already reinstalled the Logitech software, and I updated the...
  8. Fall Creators Update Causing Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update Causing Issues: I recently installed the new Fall Creators Update, and right after, I have been having some weird issues that I'm not happy about, and quite frankly, I want to uninstall the update because of it. 1) My EasyMail for Gmail app stopped giving me notifications for new mail....
  9. what will be removed during the Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what will be removed during the Fall Creators Update: Good Day All I have been reading (here in other threads) that in the process of updating/grading that windows essentials will be removed and in so doing windows movie maker as well, is this true? and what else will be removed. I have finally got some sort of handle on...
  10. Fall Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall Update: Hi guys. My desktop will not accept the Fall update. The automatic assistant keeps trying and falling over and I have made an ISO on my spare usb drive. No matter what I do it restarts and black screens with no cursor. I have followed so many workarounds and it always ends up...