Windows 10: Fallout 3/NV can’t save to documents anymore on window 10

Discus and support Fallout 3/NV can’t save to documents anymore on window 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have fallout 3 and new vegas on 2 machines a desk top and a lap top. The desk top is working perfectly fine but on the lap top its not. Fallout 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zacharyrivera1, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Fallout 3/NV can’t save to documents anymore on window 10

I have fallout 3 and new vegas on 2 machines a desk top and a lap top. The desk top is working perfectly fine but on the lap top its not. Fallout 3 and fallout new vegas can no longer access documents, it can read but it cant right. other games can can read and right, it used to be able too but it cant anymore i need some help fixing this.

:)

zacharyrivera1, Nov 18, 2019

2. running Fallout 3 from disk on windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• What happens when the disk is inserted?
    • Do you receive any error message\code?
    You may refer to the suggestions by BossDweebe in the following thread and check
    if it helps.

Fallout 3 not running on win10

Fallout 3 not running on win10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Fallout 3 on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play Fallout 3. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you receive any error message.

This issue may arise due to the compatibility issue.

I suggest you to run the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Run the program in Compatibility mode, please follow the below steps:

1) Right click on the Program

2) Click on Properties

3) Click on Compatibility tab

4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select the operating system as Windows 8 or accordingly from the drop down list.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Fallout 3/NV can’t save to documents anymore on window 10

My Fallout 3 Save Games on RapidShare

Please tell me if you like or not.

To use, just copy the saves into Documents/MyGames/Fallout/Saves if you play without Live.
    If you play with Live just plop them into Documents/MyGames/Fallout/Saves/[your live username folder]

Black Panther, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Fallout 3/NV can’t save to documents anymore on window 10

1. Fallout 3/NV can’t save to documents anymore on window 10 - Similar Threads - Fallout can’t save

2. fallout 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fallout 3: Not able to run on steam missing dll files and just not working through steam on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-3/34df14e8-206e-4cf3-ba25-940c0e6b80f5
  3. Fallout 3 GFWLive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 3 GFWLive: I'm trying to play Fallout 3 for the first time on steam and it says to download gfwlive. I download the setup file and begin to download it, halfway through the download it stops and the logs states: Download Error: 0x800c0006 A network error occurred while attempting to...
  4. Fallout 3 GFWLive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fallout 3 GFWLive: I'm trying to play Fallout 3 for the first time on steam and it says to download gfwlive. I download the setup file and begin to download it, halfway through the download it stops and the logs states: Download Error: 0x800c0006 A network error occurred while attempting to...
  5. Fallout 3 GFWLive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. fallout 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fallout 3: Trying to play fallout 3 on steam. I get this error message " the ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:/windows/system32\xlive.dill." All research I have done on the matter seems to suggest this is an issue with Games for Windows Live. Have tried...
  7. Fallout 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 3: So, the last time I ran F/O-3 was back under XP or 97, now, of course it's Win/10 & it will not run. But a work around talks about A file, gfwlivesetup.exe. But I get an error msg. says combatability issues, just running THAT file. Any Ideas? I like the game Oldie, but a...
  8. Cant Save windows documents anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Save windows documents anymore: HELP----Message says everytime I try to save: You are attempting to save a file type (Word 2007 and later documents and templates) that has been blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center...
  9. fallout 3 will not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fallout 3 will not open: hi there readers. I bought fallout 3:special edition (in disc form) and installed both discs on my laptop. When I went back to disc 1 to open it ,the menu was there, but when I pressed start, it said ``could not locate file in c:/windows/system32/xlive.dll``. I found someone...
  10. fallout 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fallout 3: I bought Fallout 3 goty on steam and am having massive difficulty getting it to work right, any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-3/b7932775-7bbd-4e9c-a956-da19abfdb333