Windows 10: Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts

Discus and support Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I wanted to play Fallout 4 but game is not working. I can run the game , create own character but when I have to escape to vault in the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DorianGetler, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts

Hi,I wanted to play Fallout 4 but game is not working. I can run the game , create own character but when I have to escape to vault in the first minutes of game, F4 is turning off.I have good PC, I5-9600k, 32GB Ram, RTX 2080. Do you have any solution how to solve this problem?

:)

DorianGetler, Jul 6, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

OFFICIAL   Fallout 4 (Discussion)

Win a Limited Edition Fallout Vault Dweller Merchandise Box

Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts [​IMG]

You can win one of 10 limited edition Fallout Vault Dweller Merchandise Boxes! They contain the following Bethesda official merchandise:

• Fallout 4 Vault Boy Perception Bobblehead - Limited Edition
    • Fallout 4 Nuka Cola T-Shirt
    • Fallout 4 Nuka Cola bottle opener
    • Steam key for Fallout 4 on PC
    Win a Limited Edition Fallout Vault Dweller Merchandise Box

P4-630, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Fallout 4 won't load

what do you have for a rig, Fallout 4 is kinda demanding

https://hardcoregames.azurewebsites.net/fallout-4/

Hardcore Games™, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts

Unable to save game in Fallout 4

• Layman
    • 4 posts
    • 0 warning points

Alisu, on 11 Dec 2015 - 08:55 AM, said:
    Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts snapback.png

No idea is a bad one at this point. I'll check, thanks.

I checked to see if it was read only and it is. But when i unchecked the read only box it automatically checks the box again. How can I turn this off?

DavidMontambeault, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts

1. Fallout 4- Game is turning off when I am trying to escape to vault First minuts - Similar Threads - Fallout Game turning

2. My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.: My fallout 4 game on Microsoft store pc has been stuck on the "syncing data" screen for the last hour and it doesn't seem to be syncing anything. I've tried turning on my Xbox to see if it would sync but that sadly didn't work, I even tried looking for an option to turn the...
  3. My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.: My fallout 4 game on Microsoft store pc has been stuck on the "syncing data" screen for the last hour and it doesn't seem to be syncing anything. I've tried turning on my Xbox to see if it would sync but that sadly didn't work, I even tried looking for an option to turn the...
  4. I am trying to turn off the narrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to turn off the narrator.: I know you can press ctr + b to on/off the narrator but I want it completely gone.Like I want it to be turned off even if I do ctrl + BPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-turn-off-the-narrator/982f9d60-4dc1-4648-8517-67fc47f94ae8
  5. I am trying to turn off the narrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to turn off the narrator.: I know you can press ctr + b to on/off the narrator but I want it completely gone.Like I want it to be turned off even if I do ctrl + BPlease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-turn-off-the-narrator/982f9d60-4dc1-4648-8517-67fc47f94ae8
  6. My computer turns off while trying to play Escape from Tarkov

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My computer turns off while trying to play Escape from Tarkov: Hello. I recently bought a computer that should be okay to play most game on a low video settingSpecs: System manufacturer - AsusProcessor - IntelR CoreTM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date - American Megatrends Inc. 3503,...
  7. Constant BSOD and reboot when starting fallout 4 saved game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD and reboot when starting fallout 4 saved game: Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, i switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver. I updated every single driver yet nothing I checked if there as a problem with the disk and...
  8. BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4: Hi, I just recently built a new pc to replace my existing one. All programs I have ran seem fine, however when I go to play Fallout 4 it goes to blue screen with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay or just idling in game. I have reinstalled the video card drivers. I have reinstalled...
  9. BSOD started when playing Fallout 4

BSOD started when playing Fallout 4: Attachment 48342 The first BSOD was while playing fallout 4. After it happened a 2nd time i ran driver verifier /standard /all. This sent the machine into a boot loop. I disabled driver verifier. My PC seems to run fine under normal conditions, but this is worrying. The...
  10. BSOD Crash when in Modern 2016 games such as Fallout 4, and more

BSOD Crash when in Modern 2016 games such as Fallout 4, and more: I've gotten BSOD when playing games and they happen on Modern games 15 minutes into playing sometimes sooner. I thought it was the drivers and updated as much as possible but still it does it. I've run whocrash and it comes up with something to this effect below - Fri...