Windows 10: Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

Discus and support Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just downloaded Fallout Shelter on my Windows 10, and it is asking me to sign into Xbox. Where do I sign in? It does not give me the option to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaptorAptor, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

I just downloaded Fallout Shelter on my Windows 10, and it is asking me to sign into Xbox. Where do I sign in? It does not give me the option to sign in in-game.

:)

RaptorAptor, Nov 25, 2019

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Nov 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

1. Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in - Similar Threads - Fallout Sheler Xbox

2. Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app

in Windows 10 News
    Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Xbox App on Windows 10 lets you do a lot of stuff on Windows, especially if you have the console. I love streaming it on my PC when I am lazy enough to go to the console. But then, [...] This post Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app is from...
  3. Xbox App not signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not signing in: I recently bought a subscription to the PC Gamepass to try it out. But on redownloading the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 I cannot seem to sign in at all. On opening the app I'll get a login screen where it finds my account and asks me to select it. On selecting it it'll...
  4. WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 10 Xbox Beta Not signing in: Good morning everyone, I've been banging my head against my keyboard trying to figure this out. I downloaded the Windows 10 Xbox Beta today, wanting to try out the new Xbox Game Pass, got everything all downloaded and ready, but when I go to sign into my account, it does...
  5. cant sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant sign into xbox live: Ok... I cant sign into xbox live for some reason. It keeps telling me that I am not connected to the internet The error code is 0x800704cf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-xbox-live/50204301-7b30-4902-99ad-93234af0356b
  6. fallout 3 will not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fallout 3 will not open: hi there readers. I bought fallout 3:special edition (in disc form) and installed both discs on my laptop. When I went back to disc 1 to open it ,the menu was there, but when I pressed start, it said ``could not locate file in c:/windows/system32/xlive.dll``. I found someone...
  7. fallout 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fallout 3: I bought Fallout 3 goty on steam and am having massive difficulty getting it to work right, any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-3/b7932775-7bbd-4e9c-a956-da19abfdb333
  8. Fallout 76 B.E.T.A arrives on Xbox One on October 23, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    Fallout 76 B.E.T.A arrives on Xbox One on October 23, 2018: [ATTACH] Fallout 76 officially releases November 14 on Xbox One, but your first chance to experience the game can begin much earlier than that. We’re excited to announce that our B.E.T.A. (Break-It Early Test Application) will arrive first on Xbox One on Tuesday, October...
  9. Cant Sign in on Xbox App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Sign in on Xbox App: I used To Play asphalt 9; but when I try to connect it to the community it shows me an error saying can't sign in. error Code is: 0x409 0x42b Note: I tried resetting the app but didn't work....
  10. Fallout Shelter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout Shelter: I have been playing Fallout Shelter for a year now. But recently it has stopped working and I can't load it anymore. When I go to Microsoft store the game is there but it say I have to update it. When I click the update button it trys to update but nothing happens. How can I...