Windows 10: Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

Discus and support Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just downloaded Fallout Shelter on my Windows 10, and it is asking me to sign into Xbox. Where do I sign in? It does not give me the option to sign... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaptorAptor, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

I just downloaded Fallout Shelter on my Windows 10, and it is asking me to sign into Xbox. Where do I sign in? It does not give me the option to sign in in-game.

:)

RaptorAptor, Nov 25, 2019

2. Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Nov 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

Can't sign in to xbox app on windows 10 laptop

Hi,

A corrupted file is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in to the Xbox app on Windows 10. Changing some the network settings can help to resolve the issue. To change your network settings, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then type
      Internet Options in the search box.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click on the
      LAN settings button.
    • Uncheck Use a proxy server for your LAN, and then check
      Automatically detect settings.
    • Click OK, and then click OK
      again to save the settings.
    • Launch Xbox app and sign in again.

If you still unable to sign in to Xbox app, kindly reset the app from the Settings menu by performing the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in

1. Fallout Sheler, Xbox sign in - Similar Threads - Fallout Sheler Xbox

2. Fallout 76

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76: Hi, I have a laptop, 7700 series and I got fallout 76. It’s a black screen at the beginning but just music. I have an upgraded driver, firewall is allowing it. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-76/006d3209-5315-471e-80ea-efad385e2cab
  3. Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account: MY save slots all say "loading..." and I waited for 2 hours and it still said that. Someone pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-shelter-how-do-you-sign-out-of-your-xbox/4880a675-0894-4584-a40d-1979d9982a22
  4. Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account: MY save slots all say "loading..." and I waited for 2 hours and it still said that. Someone pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-shelter-how-do-you-sign-out-of-your-xbox/4880a675-0894-4584-a40d-1979d9982a22
  5. Fallout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout: Hi, my problem is this: When I try to download Fallout 4 on the Xbox app, it gives me "Error" at the beginning of the loading. So I look at the error message which tells me that there is a software problem, but that a fix is available in the "Optional Update" section of...
  6. Xbox sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in: Im having a issue when i try to sign in using the xbox insider hub or the xbox game bar on my pc. Every time i click on log in it pops ups the sign in window but instead is just a black window. It happened when it randomly logged me out. already try restarting and nothing....
  7. fallout 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fallout 3: Trying to play fallout 3 on steam. I get this error message " the ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:/windows/system32\xlive.dill." All research I have done on the matter seems to suggest this is an issue with Games for Windows Live. Have tried...
  8. Fallout 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 3: So, the last time I ran F/O-3 was back under XP or 97, now, of course it's Win/10 & it will not run. But a work around talks about A file, gfwlivesetup.exe. But I get an error msg. says combatability issues, just running THAT file. Any Ideas? I like the game Oldie, but a...
  9. fallout 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fallout 3: I bought Fallout 3 goty on steam and am having massive difficulty getting it to work right, any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-3/b7932775-7bbd-4e9c-a956-da19abfdb333
  10. Fallout Shelter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout Shelter: I have been playing Fallout Shelter for a year now. But recently it has stopped working and I can't load it anymore. When I go to Microsoft store the game is there but it say I have to update it. When I click the update button it trys to update but nothing happens. How can I...