Windows 10: Fallout shelter PC Error 8 HResult

Discus and support Fallout shelter PC Error 8 HResult in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to install Fallout shelter for the firt time on my PC and each time I launched it I had this error that appears. Do someone knows how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AerinDovah, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Fallout shelter PC Error 8 HResult

I tried to install Fallout shelter for the firt time on my PC and each time I launched it I had this error that appears.

Do someone knows how to fix it?

I have the good configurations for the game.

I already try to reinstall the game but the error still shows up.

Fallout shelter PC Error 8 HResult 8d2ce5ce-07f3-4d24-a211-07f934651de9?upload=true.jpg

:)

AerinDovah, Dec 24, 2018

2. Bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone

That isn't Fallout Shelter by Bethesda, hence it doesn't work.

DarkGray Knight, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone

That is not the real Fallout Shelter app by Bethesda

DarkGray Knight, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Fallout shelter PC Error 8 HResult

Bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone

Yes, please, yes!

Found this here by googling "Make fallout shelter on Windows Phone".

Tomas Oculto, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Fallout shelter PC Error 8 HResult

1. Fallout shelter PC Error 8 HResult - Similar Threads - Fallout shelter Error

2. Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account: MY save slots all say "loading..." and I waited for 2 hours and it still said that. Someone pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-shelter-how-do-you-sign-out-of-your-xbox/4880a675-0894-4584-a40d-1979d9982a22
  3. Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fallout shelter, How do you sign out of your xbox account: MY save slots all say "loading..." and I waited for 2 hours and it still said that. Someone pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fallout-shelter-how-do-you-sign-out-of-your-xbox/4880a675-0894-4584-a40d-1979d9982a22
  4. Fallout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout: Hi, my problem is this: When I try to download Fallout 4 on the Xbox app, it gives me "Error" at the beginning of the loading. So I look at the error message which tells me that there is a software problem, but that a fix is available in the "Optional Update" section of...
  5. fallout 4 gamepass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fallout 4 gamepass for pc: Hi i've recently gotten a computer i have gamepass ultimate and i downloaded fallout 4 from game pass and when ever i attempt to start the game it goes to the top left corner of my screen and i cant interact with it or close the tab ive unistalled and reinstalled multiple...
  6. Fallout 76 won’t start pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76 won’t start pc: Hi! So I just got fallout 76 the other day and is actually a lot of fun! However, I tried opening it up yeaterday, and all that happens in a clack box popping up for a few seconds, and then going away. I even tried reinstalling it with no success. I have FO76 from xbox game...
  7. I can't use fallout shelter on my pc, some error pops up - Error Code 8 HResult: #80004005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use fallout shelter on my pc, some error pops up - Error Code 8 HResult: #80004005: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I keep re-opening he app and closing it but it wont work, then i uninstall it and reinstall it and it still the same and when i press OK it says please sign in then goes back to the error code....
  8. Error 1935 HRESULT OX800736B3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1935 HRESULT OX800736B3: I don't have a clue how to fix this. I was trying to install Apache Open Office 3.1.6 on my windows 10 machine. The heading above the message: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly...
  9. HRESULT: 0x80073715 Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    HRESULT: 0x80073715 Error: Please help, I got this error while i reinstalled Intel Parallel Studio XE 2016 Update 4 to support the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 update 3. Can you provide me the support hotfix to solve this problem? Thank you...
  10. Fallout Shelter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout Shelter: I have been playing Fallout Shelter for a year now. But recently it has stopped working and I can't load it anymore. When I go to Microsoft store the game is there but it say I have to update it. When I click the update button it trys to update but nothing happens. How can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 8 hresult

2. fallout shelter error code 80004005

3. error code 80004005 fallout shelter

4. error 8 hresult,
  5. Error code 8 HResult #80004005 Fallout shelter,
  6. fallout shelter error code 8,
  7. fallout shelter pc error,
  8. fallout shelter erro code 0,
  9. fallout shelter ssighn in error,
  10. what is fallout shelter error code 8 HResult,
  11. pc game fallout shelter error code 8