Windows 10: false activation message

Discus and support false activation message in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I run win 10 on imac 27 via boot camp since 2013. Recently my directly start on win 10, stoped working. So i bougth parallels desktop. Unfornunately i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SpyrosVlachos, Nov 28, 2019.

1. false activation message

I run win 10 on imac 27 via boot camp since 2013. Recently my directly start on win 10, stoped working. So i bougth parallels desktop. Unfornunately i get a message for not activated windows when i use windows 10 via parallels desktop. All efforts to reactivate windows failed.

Thanks a lot.

Spyros Vlachos

:)

SpyrosVlachos, Nov 28, 2019
  2. pbmaster Win User

Power cable message

I loaded my BIOS into RBE and in the Power Cable Message section it said that I have one cable unplugged, but I know this to be false. Is this some sort of bug in RBE? Specs listed are current. I'm having zero problems with the card. Just wondering what to make of this.

pbmaster, Nov 28, 2019
  3. OneDrive sync false error message

I resinstalled my Windwos 10 pro, on my computer.

In previous installation OneDrive has offline storage on this computer with some folder excepted form sync.

After I setup OneDrive option to sync. the offline storage with online version, and set excepted folders from sync.

After finished sync operation OneDrive report a false error message:

title: 8 files can't be synced with OneDrive: and a list of local subfolders of sync excepted folder

each subfolder has the error: You already have a file or folder with this name in the same location.

False - I don't have any folder in OneDrive excepted folders from sync.

The sync operation is corect, except this false error message which reside on notification area, and doesn't disappear.

Bogdan Ionescu, Nov 28, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

false activation message

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

false activation message

1. false activation message - Similar Threads - false activation message

2. False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11: Since updating to windows 11 I am getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to click on the news and weather icon on the far left of my task bar on my desk top The error message reads "It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet....
  3. False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    False "NEED INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THIS " message on WINDOWS 11: Since updating to windows 11 I am getting this error message that I am not connected to the internet when I try to click on the news and weather icon on the far left of my task bar on my desk top The error message reads "It doesn't look like you're connected to the Internet....
  4. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False "no virus protection" messages: For the last several days, I have been receiving notifications saying my virus protection is not turned on, but it is. How do I stop these messages?Thank you,MP...
  5. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    False "no virus protection" messages: For the last several days, I have been receiving notifications saying my virus protection is not turned on, but it is. How do I stop these messages?Thank you,MP...
  6. False "no virus protection" messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 false message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 false message: My device hard disk was changed in November 2018 and Windows 10 was reinstalled directly online and since Windows were properly updated and no message was received. For last 15 days a message appearing that your Windows would be expired soon. Please advice how to stop this...
  8. activation message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation message: I did a clan boot on my window 10 computer. now occasionally I get message windows needs to be activated. I go to settings activation and go to troubleshoot. after I run the troubleshoot the message on my monitor goes away. Why am I getting this message. my computer has...
  9. OneDrive sync false error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive sync false error message: I resinstalled my Windwos 10 pro, on my computer. In previous installation OneDrive has offline storage on this computer with some folder excepted form sync. After I setup OneDrive option to sync. the offline storage with online version, and set excepted folders from sync....
  10. False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    False "Cannot connect to the Internet" messages.: Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop, In-home wireless network, no other computers, running Windows 10. ISP is Cox Communications. I get occasional messages in the lower right corner saying "Cannot connect to the Internet. Please verify your Internet connection and try again". I do not...