Windows 10: False Report

Discus and support False Report in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm a clean gamer but for some reason, i got a message from xbox saying that my account has been banned this is the message: Notice of enforcement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Glyph303, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Glyph303 Win User

False Report

I'm a clean gamer but for some reason, i got a message from xbox saying that my account has been banned
    this is the message:
    Notice of enforcement action: For more information, check the email associated with your Xbox Live account, or visit enforcement.xbox.com.

Right before this came, i was chatting with a person with whom im friends in real life. He kept spamming me a message about some song and i said i dont like it, so to get him back i spammed him back...
    I he spammed me again and then said "Ive reported you"
    Then after 2 hrs, i got this message from xbox..
    I was in the middle of a game and cant chat with my other friends..... Is there a way to revoke the ban?

:)

Glyph303, Jul 14, 2020
  2. xCleggy Win User

False Reports...

Me and my friends keep getting false reported by somebody but i don't know how to report it to someone working for xbox, could you help me please...

xCleggy, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

False Report

Is this false CHKDSK reporting?

Hi all -

I open an administrative command window on W10 Pro and type chkdsk c: /F /V so that chkdsk can run on the boot volume upon restart. Drive C: is an SSD.
    Upon reboot, chkdsk is invoked and I notice this:

False Report [​IMG]

Note the bottom line in the picture - Scanning and Repairing Drive.

Interestingly, none of my other SSD/Disk tools pick up any problem. I'm able to replicate this again and again. Can you?

I don't see any "verbose" output, unless I just run chkdsk /V or chkdsk c: /scan in a administrative command window.
    The output there is perfectly clean.

Is this a false positive - that is, the filesystem is just fine? Or is there a "bug" in the way W10 is reporting chkdsk upon boot, unmounted.

Please check and let me know.

Many thanks.

*Confused

Compumind, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

False Report

1. False Report - Similar Threads - False Report

2. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  3. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  4. How to report FALSE Positive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to report FALSE Positive ?: I have my own application created by me which created 10 year ago, been using it with no issue.but recently Microsoft Defender trigger it as Trojon which is FALSE POSITIVE but as personal MS user, i don't seem like able to FIND way to report FALSE positive.I know i can...
  5. How to report FALSE Positive ?

How to report FALSE Positive ?: I have my own application created by me which created 10 year ago, been using it with no issue.but recently Microsoft Defender trigger it as Trojon which is FALSE POSITIVE but as personal MS user, i don't seem like able to FIND way to report FALSE positive.I know i can...
  6. MS safety scanner reporting false positive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS safety scanner reporting false positive?: Every week or so I run the MS Safety Scanner. It always finds the following:virtool:win32?defender/tamper restore. What seems to be really odd is no other security software finds this item. I have installed McAfee Total protection, SuperAnti Spyware, and MalwareBytes. McAfee...
  7. MS safety scanner reporting false positive?

MS safety scanner reporting false positive?: Every week or so I run the MS Safety Scanner. It always finds the following:virtool:win32?defender/tamper restore. What seems to be really odd is no other security software finds this item. I have installed McAfee Total protection, SuperAnti Spyware, and MalwareBytes. McAfee...
  8. Sfc showing integrity violations when system has no issues - False reporting?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sfc showing integrity violations when system has no issues - False reporting?: This seems to happen after windows updates/driver updates or when I install a number of programs. I do the standard procedure for everything and have not done anything unsafe to corrupt my system files. Even on a freshly installed windows on a NVMe SSD it shows integrity...
  9. Windows 10 Professional: Network Connectivity tool is reporting false negatives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Professional: Network Connectivity tool is reporting false negatives.: The network connectivity tool reports false negatives. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-professional-network-connectivity-tool/1d6f3143-936e-48b3-a6fe-7a05c92e5da1
  10. can i report an IT support company that uses falsely gain MCP MCTS courses with their Gold...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i report an IT support company that uses falsely gain MCP MCTS courses with their Gold...: I worked for a company that used software to give engineers answers for certifications like mcp etc so engineers could pass certification without having to learn the course. they had the answers with them when they went for the test. they then used the partnership to gain...