Windows 10: False Security Notification

Discus and support False Security Notification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; WHY do I get this notification? When I click to see, they are always turned on. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdamgUS, Jan 11, 2020.

1. AdamgUS Win User

False Security Notification

WHY do I get this notification? When I click to see, they are always turned on.

False Security Notification 362e210f-814b-4ab7-b650-2f9eeecc71ff?upload=true.jpg

:)

AdamgUS, Jan 11, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 11, 2020
  3. False Security Notification

False Security Notifications

Sorry it's not as I don't have this issue and I'm wondering why, also other AV vendors are having the same issue:

https://www.google.com/search?q=security+center+windows+10&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=_wnbVuXTFoO8jgSDkL_4AQ#q=Windows+10+security+center+reports+antivirus+is+not+active

Yes, yes. I understand.

Just posted here to make you aware of that reply by a MMPC employee False Security Notification ;)

Jsssssssss, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

False Security Notification

1. False Security Notification - Similar Threads - False Security Notification

2. FALSE notification "Your password is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FALSE notification "Your password is incorrect": For several months, when I start up my laptop or wake it from sleep, my first attempts at login receive this message: "Your password is incorrect. Try again." At first I assumed I was just mistyping, but that's not it. After 2-3 attempts, it finally accepts my password. How...
  3. FALSE notification "Your password is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FALSE notification "Your password is incorrect": For several months, when I start up my laptop or wake it from sleep, my first attempts at login receive this message: "Your password is incorrect. Try again." At first I assumed I was just mistyping, but that's not it. After 2-3 attempts, it finally accepts my password. How...
  4. FALSE notification "Your password is incorrect"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Security notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security notifications: Is there any way to turn this off? I thought I had them off, I'm pretty sure I did but since I just updated I'm now getting them throughout the day. Both firewall notifications and UAC notifications (to turn them back on). submitted by /u/JustTheDman [link] [comments]...
  6. Security Notification

Security Notification: Each time I turn on my computer a get a notification that reads: First line "Virus and threat protection"; second line "Turn on virus protection". I have visited the Microsoft Community looking for asked and answered postings, but could not find what I was looking for....
  7. False Notification warning about my account

False Notification warning about my account: I am running Win 10 release 2004. Every so often I get a warning from Notifications that there is a problem with my 'account' and I am instructed as to where to go to fix it. BUT there is NO problem with my account. [ATTACH] So, what is going on?...
  8. Notification falsely shows 1 item - solved!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification falsely shows 1 item - solved!: Here's what I did. In Settings >Notifications > Notifications & actions, I scrolled down and disabled "AutoPlay". And, voila, when I did, the false number 1 disappeared on my taskbar notifications. Problem solved! FINALLY....
  9. Security Notification .. ..

Security Notification .. ..: "Both windows and McAfree Firewalls are turned off " .. .. is type of notification iam getting on every boot .. My McAfree Firewall is turned ON n working perfect .. .. so why iam getting that notification on every boot thats annoying me .. How can i fix it .. My...
  10. Fix: False Notifications in the Windows 10 Action Center

in Windows 10 News
    Fix: False Notifications in the Windows 10 Action Center: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers users a central location to view all the notifications from its Action Center. Besides viewing notifications, a user can manage them, and take necessary actions, all from a single place. It looks similar to a message icon [...] This post...