Windows 10: false task bar shield warning Windows 10

Discus and support false task bar shield warning Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the shield for defender..... on my task bar show red warning..... but when i open it everything is fine... how do I reset the task bar shield shield to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesFlack2, Aug 29, 2019.

1. false task bar shield warning Windows 10

the shield for defender..... on my task bar show red warning..... but when i open it everything is fine... how do I reset the task bar shield shield to safe

:)

JamesFlack2, Aug 29, 2019

2. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Flashing shield on lower task bar

On my task bar at the bottom of the screen I have a flashing orange square with the blue and yellow quartered shield in it which won't allow me access to anything in the task bar. I can't access Word and Excel until I go
    to task manager and select "end task", but it always comes up on every restart. Anyone know what caused this and how to remedy it please? It won't even respond to clicking on it or let me know what it is there for.

RickBuckelew, Aug 29, 2019
  4. false task bar shield warning Windows 10

Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

false task bar shield warning Windows 10

1. false task bar shield warning Windows 10 - Similar Threads - false task bar

2. False Windows Defender Warnings??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    False Windows Defender Warnings??: I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right subject area, but....Running Win11 Home 22H2 22621.755. After running 2 updates today, KB5018341 and then KB5018496 and both showing successful installs, a few minutes after restart, I got an email from *** Email address is...
  3. Windows frequently crashes and blurry shield over task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows frequently crashes and blurry shield over task bar: I encountered two problems after I upgraded my windows10 to windows 11.1 It frequently crashed almost once a day. See the first picture below.2 there is a blurry shield over the task bar. This appeared after I run windows update to update windows 10 to version 20H2, before I...
  4. Windows frequently crashes and blurry shield over task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows frequently crashes and blurry shield over task bar: I encountered two problems after I upgraded my windows10 to windows 11.1 It frequently crashed almost once a day. See the first picture below.2 there is a blurry shield over the task bar. This appeared after I run windows update to update windows 10 to version 20H2, before I...
  5. False Low Battery Warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False Low Battery Warning: So, I have a Windows 10 Dell and I have it plugged it, and it says its at 98%, and 1 minute until fully charged, but, it never reaches 100%. And when I unplug it, it immediately goes into battery saver mode, saying "Your PC battery is very low." even though it's assumingly at...
  6. False battery warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    False battery warning: Hello community! I turn off my laptop with 50%, 40%, 30% or anything in between using shut down, hibernate or sleep, and when I turn it back on I get a battery warning and the battery is 1% until I plug it into the socket and the next second went back to the % it was when...
  7. Hotspot Shield VPN installed without warning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hotspot Shield VPN installed without warning: Windows 10 just notified me that 'Hotspot Shield Free VPN' finished installing after booting up my machine. I work in a technical, computer-related field, so I'm a fairly competent pc user. I'm not sure if something I have on my machine could have installed? I'm on a fairly...
  8. False or real Trojan warning

False or real Trojan warning: Hi, I have a very strange trojan warning. I have developed a Windows application.exe in C++ with Visual Studio 2019. After I have made the code and it is in the Release folder, I run both a Windows Defender full scan of my PC and also a custom scan of the new...
  9. Flashing shield on lower task bar

Flashing shield on lower task bar: On my task bar at the bottom of the screen I have a flashing orange square with the blue and yellow quartered shield in it which won't allow me access to anything in the task bar. I can't access Word and Excel until I go to task manager and select "end task", but it always...
  10. False Antivirus Expiration Warnings

False Antivirus Expiration Warnings: I use NOD32 antivirus and my subscription was going to expire in a week so Windows started notifying me through its action center. At the 2 day mark I renewed my subscription but for the last week Windows is still telling me my antivirus will expire in 2 days, its 2 days,...