Windows 10: Familly time management for children does not work

Discus and support Familly time management for children does not work in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm very disapointed, why do you publish and offer products we cannot trust. I set the time for my son to 1 Hour then he was able to use 2 and a half... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Joshkoe, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Joshkoe Win User

Familly time management for children does not work

I'm very disapointed, why do you publish and offer products we cannot trust. I set the time for my son to 1 Hour then he was able to use 2 and a half hour.

We just cannot trust your system!

Regards

Joshkoe

:)

Joshkoe, Feb 27, 2021

2. windows 10 time limits for my children

Hi Yisrael,

Setting up screen time limits can be done using your Microsoft account. We suggest logging in to your account on this

website
    . Once done, you can follow the steps in this article to set up time limits for your children's account.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Screen time for children

Good day to all,

I use to change the screen time of pc for my children using my samsung mobile. It use to work earlier but now I doesn't work any more . Even though it shows time limit and usage time in my account but it doesn't work. My children are able to use the pc
    any time and for unlimited period. Appreciate if some one can assist me on this.

scorpion777, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Familly time management for children does not work

Family Safety weekly report being CC'd to my children

Hi,

As the information of Family Safety Report are going to children by default, we would like you to do a refresh on the child account and see if the issue persists.

To remove/re-add a child account, please follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to Family Safety using the parent account.

2. Click Manage list of Family Members.

3. Select the child account, and then click Remove. Click Remove to confirm.

Please refer the below link on removal or turn off the family features:

Remove members or leave your family group

After troubleshooting, we would suggest you to add the children account. The reports will not be CC to children.

The below link will help you to add your children's account:

See your child's device and app use with activity reports

For more information on Family Safety Account on Windows 10, please refer to the below link:

Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions

If the issue still persist, we would suggest to write back to us with the results for the above steps provided, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Familly time management for children does not work

1. Familly time management for children does not work - Similar Threads - Familly management children

2. Time sync does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time sync does not work: Every time i boot my pc after a shutdown or reboot the time always changes to some random and i have to go to settings and manually click the sync now button .please help....
  3. Time sync does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time sync does not work: Every time i boot my pc after a shutdown or reboot the time always changes to some random and i have to go to settings and manually click the sync now button .please help....
  4. help for children

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help for children: Hello,we are the Endowment Fund CHILDREN OF UKRAINE focused on the education and training of Ukrainian children under 17 in Ukrainian. In today's difficult situation, children and mothers come to us with only the most necessary things, so we try to help them with teaching....
  5. help for children

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help for children: Hello,we are the Endowment Fund CHILDREN OF UKRAINE focused on the education and training of Ukrainian children under 17 in Ukrainian. In today's difficult situation, children and mothers come to us with only the most necessary things, so we try to help them with teaching....
  6. Screen Time Limits on Child Accounts Not Working for All Children: Appears Random

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen Time Limits on Child Accounts Not Working for All Children: Appears Random: I have a relatively large family. I have six children set up with their Microsoft account on three of our Windows 10 machines, and each child has screen time limits set with "Use one schedule on all devices" on. All children have logged in to at least two of the three...
  7. Windows 10 Famillie

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Famillie: Hi! I'm not able to change system language from French to English in Windows 10 Famillie... Is it French version only? It doesnt' state single language in system info. Can someone, please help. Cheers! Andrew....
  8. Children Account does not work properly in Windows 10 Pro

Children Account does not work properly in Windows 10 Pro: He,llo I have created a children account in the family function a while back. It works nice in Win 10 Home on a notebook, so login times, apps and websites are limited to the settings I have made. But now I have allowed my daughter to use another desktop PC, and this one has...
  9. Microsoft family account for children, screening time used to work, now it's not working...

Microsoft family account for children, screening time used to work, now it's not working...: Hi, I have a family account and 3 children's accounts associated with mine. For a couple of months by now, everything worked just fine. Nowadays, pretty much, everything's changed, I can screen time for all accounts, but for two of them, screening time is meaningless,...
  10. Work time problem in task manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Work time problem in task manager.: Hi. Few days ago I noticed a "bug"? In task manager. I mean that the CPU work time still working after I shutdown my PC. I checked this on my laptop and this problem exists too.. Just look at screen: [ATTACH] More interestingly. This time is reset after the PC has...