Windows 10: Family account can't make an "@"?

Discus and support Family account can't make an "@"? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have added a family member to my windows microsoft account, but since they can't make an @ on the account I ask here. Familienkonto kann kein „@„... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DerMitDemDogo, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Family account can't make an "@"?

I have added a family member to my windows microsoft account, but since they can't make an @ on the account I ask here.

:)

DerMitDemDogo, Jul 11, 2020

2. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Can't remove family account

Hi Raffaele,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is your account an Administrator account or a Standard account?
    • Is the issue particular to the account?

I suggest you to login to the Microsoft account login website
    www.account.microsoft.com
    and check if you are able to remove the account from Family.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Family account can't make an "@"?

Microsoft Account Family Settings: There is an account in my family I didn't create

Hi Andie,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

As per the above information, I suggest that you refer to the steps below and check if you are bale to remove the unknown account.

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with your Microsoft account on any PC or device
    • Click/tap on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click/tap on the adult account you want to remove, and click/tap on Remove
    • You (adult) and all other adults in family will now get an email confirming the adult has been removed from the family

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Family account can't make an "@"?

1. Family account can't make an "@"? - Similar Threads - Family account can't

2. Can't make an account administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't make an account administrator: Hello,I've got a new laptop windows 11 and first I singed into the windows account with my last account let's say account1 and it became the administrator account. Later, I decided that I want another account let's say account2 to be the administrator one, so I signed into it...
  3. Can't make an account administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't make an account administrator: Hello,I've got a new laptop windows 11 and first I singed into the windows account with my last account let's say account1 and it became the administrator account. Later, I decided that I want another account let's say account2 to be the administrator one, so I signed into it...
  4. Not able to make a purchase through family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to make a purchase through family account: My son’s Microsoft account has a $15 credit that I purchased for him.He wants to buy Roblox Dollars with it.As seen on the following screen shots, Microsoft asks me it purchase more credit in order to approve this.Am I missing something?...
  5. Not able to make a purchase through family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not able to make a purchase through family account: My son’s Microsoft account has a $15 credit that I purchased for him.He wants to buy Roblox Dollars with it.As seen on the following screen shots, Microsoft asks me it purchase more credit in order to approve this.Am I missing something?...
  6. Not able to make a purchase through family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted: Is there a way to make a 2nd user in a pc and be sure it can't be deleted unless it asks for a password that the 2nd user set, or is there any program that do that? submitted by /u/Nanoer [link] [comments]...
  8. can't share minecraft with my family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't share minecraft with my family account: I follow steps in this website https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-share-your-pc-game-library-with-your-family/ and there's no minecraft in my family account's store...
  9. Microsoft Family Account - Can't Log In

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Account - Can't Log In: I am trying to create Microsoft Family accounts for my kids. I have them created and I wrote down the passwords I used for them, etc. I can see them online and set everything there. I also have them showing up on the laptop I'm trying to get them on. However, whenever I...
  10. Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account makes it easier for families to connect on Skype: Keeping in touch with family members—whether you live in the same city or are in different parts of the world—can be tough. If you’re juggling busy schedules or conflicting time zones, it can be hard to bring everyone together. Today, we’re launching a new feature within your...