Windows 10: Family account notifications

Discus and support Family account notifications in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi I have a family account with one child and three adults in it. At the moment, all the adults get the child's weekly report. Only one needs it, how... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KateStobart1, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Family account notifications

Hi

I have a family account with one child and three adults in it. At the moment, all the adults get the child's weekly report. Only one needs it, how do I change it so only I get the reports?

:)

KateStobart1, Jan 13, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 13, 2020
  3. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Family account notifications

Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Family account notifications

1. Family account notifications - Similar Threads - Family account notifications

2. family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    family account: I was set up a child account for my son, 10 years old.since about 1 month ago, when he stars the computer, load in to the windows, always open a windows as below.after click "login", thenthen login my account:ok, about 1 minutes later, windows tell me "there is a problem,...
  3. family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family account: It appears someone added me to a family account and put restrictions on my computer. I am very much an adult. How can someone do this without my permission? How do I find out who did this? and how do I reverse it?...
  4. Microsoft family features notification

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features notification: I keep getting a bunch of notifications for microsoft family features and needing to "Sign in so you don't miss out". I've attached the full notification below. [ATTACH] Not sure why I'm getting these; I don't remember ever signing up for anything related to microsoft...
  5. Family Feature Notifications?

Family Feature Notifications?: I got a new Windows 10 laptop, and my dad set up a Family Features thing, and just today I've been getting a Family Features notification saying I need to sign in. Whenever I press the 'sign in' button, it has me put in the pin to my laptop. But once I put the pin in, the...
  6. Family Safety Permissions and Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Permissions and Notifications: When my daughter is on the surface and goes to a site and asks for permission i get the notification fine. When i accept it on the app i get an error although it does ok the site. 2 questions.. whats with the error? how come my daughter doesnt get a notification i have...
  7. Family notifications

Family notifications: Hello, I have a family account that includes 3 child accounts. For one reason or another I've added extra parent accounts. Is there a way to stop notifications when a child account asks for screen time so i only get one notification/email? Thanks Jeff Moved from:...
  8. Microsoft Family notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family notifications: For years I would always receive notifications when my child would request more time on their computer. In the last couple weeks though I no longer receive these as notifications and only get emails. I still get notifications from other apps. No settings have been changed at...
  9. Family account

Family account: I have created a child account for my teenager. If she accesses her Microsoft account she can see that her web history will be visible to me. Can her access to her Microsoft account be restricted to prevent this as otherwise she will simply use a non-connected device....
  10. Win10 Family safety: Notifications

Win10 Family safety: Notifications: Hi, I have set up a child account with limits on time used on. So far so good, but can there be any kind of indication of time left? IE a counter, a report by mail every ½ hour used or similar? In case not, can anyone recommend another piece of software, with indication...