Windows 10: family account passcode

Discus and support family account passcode in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I set up family account for my kids . I did have one issue where I set the content to 12 or what ever. The issue I had was with xbox one games,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sgtarky, Jan 2, 2020.

1. sgtarky Win User

family account passcode

Hi, I set up family account for my kids . I did have one issue where I set the content to 12 or what ever. The issue I had was with xbox one games, the child needs a passcode to play the games, I still want want to block content but the games she is playing I allow. I dont know where to set the passcode so I add the games as allowed.

:)

sgtarky, Jan 2, 2020

2. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, Jan 2, 2020
  4. family account passcode

Merging Family accounts

Hi,

It's great to keep your family accounts properly for the best experience, especially for family safety. We would suggest removing the existing family accounts to let the user accounts inside it to be added to the other family account. You may refer to this
    link
    Remove members from your Microsoft family for the steps in removing a user account in the family and

Add members to your Microsoft family for the steps in adding them to an existing family.

Do get back to us with the results and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post back.

Jomel_Santos, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

family account passcode

1. family account passcode - Similar Threads - family account passcode

2. what is passcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is passcode: i want new featurs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-passcode/c05c5469-82d9-4dc7-9e99-c68b111e7142
  3. what is passcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is passcode: i want new featurs plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-passcode/c05c5469-82d9-4dc7-9e99-c68b111e7142
  4. family account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    family account: I was set up a child account for my son, 10 years old.since about 1 month ago, when he stars the computer, load in to the windows, always open a windows as below.after click "login", thenthen login my account:ok, about 1 minutes later, windows tell me "there is a problem,...
  5. How do I either reset a childs password in MS Family, or add a passcode to the account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I either reset a childs password in MS Family, or add a passcode to the account?: I set up a child's MS account quite some time ago, and I have forgotten the password. When I try to log into my child's account, and hit "forgot password", it states that I can't reset it, and have to go to the MS account. I would thing as a parent, it shouldn't bee too hard...
  6. passcode reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    passcode reset: IMy passcode does not work and I get the email put the code in and reset new passcode. Problem is it says its the wrong passcode. I have tried thisd multiple times with no sucess....
  7. Passcode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Passcode: To whom it may concern, My computer was working fine , I just recieved the latest windows update and everything went fine. I was running low on storage after the update but was able to delete previous version of windows. everything was still finebut the next day I tried to...
  8. How do I change my child's passcode under the family account?

How do I change my child's passcode under the family account?: My child and I have forgotten the passcode for the child account. Every time I try to change the passcode, the request tries to change MY passcode. That is NOT what I want. Kiddo and I have both forgotten the account passcode and cannot find where to change it. We are...
  9. Family account

Family account: I have created a child account for my teenager. If she accesses her Microsoft account she can see that her web history will be visible to me. Can her access to her Microsoft account be restricted to prevent this as otherwise she will simply use a non-connected device....
  10. passcode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    passcode: I am trying to passcode protect a folder does anyone know how to do it? PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passcode/ef25342b-38dd-492d-8e27-9818f272a963"