Windows 10: Family Account, Schalter "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich"

Discus and support Family Account, Schalter "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Es gibt sden Schalter im Familien Konto, für Kinder: "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich". Sendet aber Mails an ALLE Familien MItglieder. Ist somit... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by StephanFrei, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Family Account, Schalter "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich"

Es gibt sden Schalter im Familien Konto, für Kinder: "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich".

Sendet aber Mails an ALLE Familien MItglieder.

Ist somit falsch, was er macht oder wie er beschrieben ist.

Beziehungsweise es feht die Möglichkeit, zu selektieren an welche Mail Adressen der wöchentliche Bericht gesendet werden soll.

Sehr lästig wenn man mehrere Kinder hat für dei man die Mails selber verwalten muss... Und dann muss man auf jedem Mail jeden Bericht für jedes Kind als gelesen markieren. Das Mail sollte nur an den Admin gehen können!

:)

StephanFrei, Dec 27, 2019

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Exporting & Importing to new e-mail account

I am closing an e-mail account that I have been using for many years. I am not worried about e-mails, the ones I need, I have copied to my new e-mail account. What has me stuck is getting all my contacts into my new e-mail account. I have tried exporting and importing without any success. There is a lot of information in my contacts and it would take way too long to enter all the information manually.

Any suggestions? Please have some suggestions!

alkaufmann, Dec 27, 2019
  4. raygo1975 Win User

Family Account, Schalter "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich"

Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

Family Account, Schalter "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich" [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Family Account, Schalter "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich"

1. Family Account, Schalter "Wöchentliche E-Mail-Berichte an mich" - Similar Threads - Family Account Schalter

2. How to change e-mail on family resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change e-mail on family resources: Hi, I am unable to access the e-mail account I used when I configured my notebook - it is currently suspended and I'm trying to discover why.I want to know how I can change the main administrator e-mail without needing to reset my notebook as I use it for college and I can't...
  3. e mail accounts and microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e mail accounts and microsoft accounts: It is so tiring that every time I use an account that signing in is so much bs . Every time I try to enter your company says I'm wrong . So I enter it again , again you tell me I'm wrong . No darn way . I have been working this problem for several days . You just will not let...
  4. E-Mail and Accounts hangs...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-Mail and Accounts hangs...: I am using Win10 Pro 1909 and I cannot get E-Mails and Accounts to open up.. it hangs with dots moving along the top.. I tried SFC / scannow to no avail.. I cannot copy my USER profile as Copy To is greyed... Any thoughts! Thank you in advance!...
  5. e mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e mail account: I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-account/5e009353-44ca-4150-a437-3d30e9bc201c
  6. Deleting an e-Mail account

Deleting an e-Mail account: I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I...
  7. locked e-mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked e-mail account: How do I delete a locked e-mail account. I have already created a new account and get repeated messages from Microsoft to fix my locked account. I need to also stop those messages....
  8. Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adding Adult Family Member and comcast.net e-mail account: I am running Windows 10 on my Dell PC and I am set up as the system administrator and have Xfinity as my ISP and Comcast.net as my personal e-mail. I want it add my wife to the account where she has her own e-mail address and sign on. The problem is when I try to add her as...
  9. Account Update on e-mails

Account Update on e-mails: I have received a number of e-mails purported to be from Microsoft saying an Account Update is necessary. It goes on to say 'E-mail requires update in services agreement, and privacy statement. If this is not done by (a specific date which constantly changes!) my e-mail...
  10. E-Mail Account Question

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail Account Question: I have two email accounts in Windows 10. One Hotmail and one Outlook. I used to be able to click the email box and be given the option as to which account I wanted to open. Then after an update I had to press the spacebar to be given the option to choose. After an update...