Windows 10: Family Admin is no longer available

Discus and support Family Admin is no longer available in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; The family administrator for my children's accounts is no longer available to access their accounts. My son got a PC recently and because we cannot... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DeniseW302, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Family Admin is no longer available

The family administrator for my children's accounts is no longer available to access their accounts. My son got a PC recently and because we cannot access the admin's account anymore, he can't leave the family group. He is listed as being 10 and under and is older now. Is there any way to remove his account from the family or another way to solve this?

:)

DeniseW302, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 23, 2022
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Family Admin is no longer available

Windows 10 Family screentime still restricting people no longer in the family

Hi Darrell,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you follow the steps below to completely remove the Microsoft account family safety feature for your son's account.

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.
    You may also check this
    link
    to turn off family features.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Family Admin is no longer available

1. Family Admin is no longer available - Similar Threads - Family Admin longer

2. Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...: Hello,I have a problem that I believe will end up making me re-image this Dell xps13 laptop, running win11 home. I just recently had the motherboard replaced via Dell support due to memory errors as memory is embedded on motherboard, the motherboard was replaced.I have two...
  3. Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin elevated account cloud connected no longer available. Access for admin functions not...: Hello,I have a problem that I believe will end up making me re-image this Dell xps13 laptop, running win11 home. I just recently had the motherboard replaced via Dell support due to memory errors as memory is embedded on motherboard, the motherboard was replaced.I have two...
  4. PIN No longer available

in Windows 10 Customization
    PIN No longer available: How do I fix this? I only replace my motherboard and CPU, and I can't sign in because only airplane mode shows up. I've tried resetting the PC, startup, deleting updates, etc. Nothing seems to work at all. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated....
  5. Family Admin is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Admin is no longer available: The family administrator for my children's accounts is no longer available to access their accounts. My son got a PC recently and because we cannot access the admin's account anymore, he can't leave the family group. He is listed as being 10 and under and is older now. Is...
  6. Family Admin is no longer available

Family Admin is no longer available: The family administrator for my children's accounts is no longer available to access their accounts. My son got a PC recently and because we cannot access the admin's account anymore, he can't leave the family group. He is listed as being 10 and under and is older now. Is...
  7. PIN no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN no longer available: Yesterday, the motherboard of my PC was replaced by Dell Technician. When I switched on the PC after the completion of service and setup of some things already done by the Dell technician, it showed "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on...
  8. PIN no longer available

PIN no longer available: Yesterday, the motherboard of my PC was replaced by Dell Technician. When I switched on the PC after the completion of service and setup of some things already done by the Dell technician, it showed "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on...
  9. Bluetooth no longer available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth no longer available: While I was using my laptop with my bluetooth mouse, the mouse suddenly stopped working. When I went into my settings, the bluetooth toggle button, which had been there earlier, had disappeared. I had not downloaded any new updates, drivers, or files from the internet. I went...
  10. Pin no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin no longer available: we ought my mom a new computer and set it up. The next day we tried to open it and a screen comes up and says pin is no loner avaialbe due to change in security settings. It says to go to sett8ngs account sign in options but we canr even get there. What do we do?...