Windows 10: Family Calendar

Discus and support Family Calendar in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Family group calendar is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-calendar/2d5a7c17-1db8-444b-b34c-ddb9a3976406 Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IrishM09, Sep 20, 2020.

1. IrishM09 Win User

Family Calendar

Family group calendar is missing

:)

IrishM09, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Family calendar gone

I've not seen ms family Calendar but there's 2 accesses on my computers, one with the clock in the Notification Area and another on the Start menu, Calendar. They are both still on the Insider Preview Dev version but the one on the clock had a Show Agenda button to bring up the list.

Berton, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Family Calendar

Hi Ian,

If you're referring to a shared family calendar, we do have this option available when you log in to your
    Outlook.com account. The steps on how to create a shared family calendar using Microsoft family can be found on this

support article

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Darwin Dim, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Family Calendar

Family calendar gone

Has anyone noticed their ms family Calendar is gone. Logged on this evening and went to add something to it only to realise it was missing. Not just on the pc but also on our devices (such as iOS) too. Maybe a glitch at MS end but it’s annoying. Our family uses it quite a bit and like being able to add events which then get pushed to all our devices. To get round it i created a new calendar on my acc and called it family stuff. But this was a pain as had to send invites to all our family and then get them all to accept.

thanks

Scottyboy99, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Family Calendar

1. Family Calendar - Similar Threads - Family Calendar

2. Shared calendar events all changed to "Your Family", WHY? and how to change back?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Shared calendar events all changed to "Your Family", WHY? and how to change back?: We have a shared calendar that use to add group events. This calendar account for example GreenHouse.Each member set up with "can edit" permissions on the shared calendar.The calendar showed on Outlook.com under "other calendars" and on iphone with name under main...
  3. My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook: After the update of My Family App, all my Family Calendar on all devices from the family disappeared with all the appointments . Only remains the new online My Family Calendar. But all the old appointments are gone. How can I get back the synchronisation? Thank you for your...
  4. Family calendar gone

Family calendar gone: Has anyone noticed their ms family Calendar is gone. Logged on this evening and went to add something to it only to realise it was missing. Not just on the pc but also on our devices (such as iOS) too. Maybe a glitch at MS end but its annoying. Our family uses it quite a bit...
  5. My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My outlook calendar works but family calendar in windows missing: Family calendar suddenly disappear, please check asap. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-calendar-works-but-family-calendar-in/0961b631-3660-4d00-956f-965df396bb6d
  6. Family Calendar on desktop

Family Calendar on desktop: Hi! I have a family and family calendar set up. The Family Calendar is available when using outlook live online. It comes up under "Groups > Your Family". However, it has disappeared from the Calendar App and Outlook app in Windows 10 on the desktop. I tried to add a new...
  7. "Family calendar" URL Points to Incorrect Calendar Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Family calendar" URL Points to Incorrect Calendar Name: When I browse to our family calendar from the https://account.microsoft.com/family/, the link points to this location: https://outlook.live.com/calendar/view/month?OCID=family_calendar Note that the "f" is not capitalized in the link above, however the Family website...
  8. You can now import family school and sports calendars in Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    You can now import family school and sports calendars in Outlook.com: We are excited to announce enhancements to the add calendar feature in Outlook.com. You can now import your family’s school and sports league events to your personal Outlook calendar. Manage your family calendars all in one place and keep track of last minute schedule...
  9. Can't create or edit Family Calendar items in Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't create or edit Family Calendar items in Outlook 2013: I've created a Family Calendar on Outlook.com, and I'm able to view and edit this calendar at outlook.com and in the Outlook for Android app on my phone. In Outlook 2013, I can see the Family Calendar, but the New Appointment and New Meeting buttons are disabled. I cannot...
  10. Family Calendar: when will it be editable on the desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family Calendar: when will it be editable on the desktop?: MS, why in the world would you set up the shared family calendar so that it is not editable or you cannot make additions from the desktop. Additionally, categories for family calendar entries on the phone don't appear but they do on the desktop but they are greyed out so...