Windows 10: Family computer doesn't show up when installing game

Discus and support Family computer doesn't show up when installing game in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft for PC and have multiple computer installations available. When I click play/Install it only shows MY devices, not my family... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LoringLoding1, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Family computer doesn't show up when installing game

I purchased Minecraft for PC and have multiple computer installations available. When I click play/Install it only shows MY devices, not my family devices. In my account management the computer shows up that I want Minecraft on. But not when I go to install it that PC doesn't show up.

:)

LoringLoding1, Jul 23, 2020

2. Family computer doesn't show up when installing game

I purchased Minecraft for PC and have multiple computer installations available. When I click play/Install it only shows MY devices, not my family devices. In my account management the computer shows up that I want Minecraft on. But not when I go to install
    it that PC doesn't show up.

LoringLoding1, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Headphones do not show up when Realtek is installed

OK, so this happened to me on my laptop. It wanted to use the realtek drivers no matter what. Let me show you what to do.
    Step 1. Open the start menu and type 'Device Manager' in the search bar. Click on the result.

Step 2.
    Family computer doesn't show up when installing game [​IMG]
    You'll see this window appear.

Step 3.
    Expand the 'Sound , video and game controllers' category.

Step 4. Find 'Realtek High Definition Audio' in the list, then right click it and select Properties.

Step 5.
    Click on the 'Driver' tab near the top of the window.

Step 6.
    Now click on the button that says 'Roll back driver'.
    If the button is dimmed, make sure your Realtek drivers are currently installed.

Step 6. If you did it correctly, the system should ask you to restart to finish. If it does then you finished the tutorial correctly!
    Once restarted, Open device manager again using step 1. Expand the 'sound, video and game controllers' category again.

Step 7. If it says 'High Definition Audio Device' then you did it right. Here's a pic for example purposes:

ThatsNiceGuy, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Family computer doesn't show up when installing game

Family computer doesn't show up when installing game

Hi, I'm Elise, an independent advisor and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

If you go to the PC you wish to install the game on, open the Microsoft store app, click the ... menus at the top right, select my library, the game will be listed there for you to download.

Kind Regards,

Elise

EliseM_456, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Family computer doesn't show up when installing game

1. Family computer doesn't show up when installing game - Similar Threads - Family computer doesn't

2. install button on Gaming services doesn't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install button on Gaming services doesn't show: Today my Halo master chief collection stopped working. Now it just redirects me to microsoft store gaming services. I found some solutions where people say they got an error code but to me the install button or anything doesn't show. I tried using powershell to delete it and...
  3. install button on Gaming services doesn't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    install button on Gaming services doesn't show: Today my Halo master chief collection stopped working. Now it just redirects me to microsoft store gaming services. I found some solutions where people say they got an error code but to me the install button or anything doesn't show. I tried using powershell to delete it and...
  4. Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up: I had a problem with my laptop. My children can log in and no family safety limits apply. The device does not show up in my list of devices on Microsoft Family. Not sure what the fix for this is supposed to be. Pretty frustrating and embarrassing that a child can login to a...
  5. Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up: I had a problem with my laptop. My children can log in and not family safety limits apply. The device does not show up in my list of devices on Microsoft Family. Not sure what the fix for this is supposed to be. Pretty frustrating and embarrassing that a child can login to a...
  6. Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up: I had a problem with my laptop. My children can log in and not family safety limits apply. The device does not show up in my list of devices on Microsoft Family. Not sure what the fix for this is supposed to be. Pretty frustrating and embarrassing that a child can login to a...
  7. Plex installed, but not showing up as an app in Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Plex installed, but not showing up as an app in Family: Our family shares a laptop. We all have separate accounts, each tied to a microsoft account, and I can see all the family members listed at https://account.microsoft.com/family/. I can block my kids' access to some apps, like Chrome, and this works fine. However, I use...
  8. Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?: [img] So this machine does see this other machine on the network but when I try to "Give Access" it wont see it ? What will make my other computer be seen here on the right so I can share it. ? Both are win 10 1903 151788
  9. Drive doesn't show up on Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive doesn't show up on Installation: Hello I wanted to reinstall Windows on my PC on a new SSD It is nfts formated and MBR, but when I boot via the windows Boot USB stick the drive is not visible. But it is in the boot menu it is. Also I can see it on my orher pc as a normal drive. Do you have any Idea how...
  10. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....