Windows 10: Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account

Discus and support Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; https://account.microsoft.com Used to be able to see family devices, windows machines under Devices listed in the Microsoft Account Online in the Web... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Win7ine, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Win7ine Win User

Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account

https://account.microsoft.com Used to be able to see family devices, windows machines under Devices listed in the Microsoft Account Online in the Web Browser. The permission for this is set for each Family member and still can be toggled under each Organiser.

:)

Win7ine, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Micah Bat Win User

Child's account history not showing up in Microsoft Family Safety

Just to confirm, have you tried using a different browser and check if the issue persists? Since doing the steps provided on the link didn't help you resolve your concern, we would suggest you to recreate your son's account on the Alienware computer. To
    do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other
      users
    • Click Sign in with
      a local account instead
      (to convert her account to a local account).
    • After doing so, delete the local account. To delete a local account, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Go to Settings.
      • Click Accounts.
      • Click Family and other
        users
      • Click the local account and then, click Remove.
      • A new window will open, click Delete account and data.
    • After deleting the local account, re-link the Microsoft account of your son as a user, then add it to your family.

For more information on how to add a child account to your family, kindly click
    this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Microsoft Account Family Settings: There is an account in my family I didn't create

Hi Andie,

Thank you for posting your response.

We appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

As per the above information, I suggest that you refer to the steps below and check if you are bale to remove the unknown account.

• Sign in at account.microsoft.com/family with your Microsoft account on any PC or device
    • Click/tap on Remove under Adults in
      Your family
    • Click/tap on the adult account you want to remove, and click/tap on Remove
    • You (adult) and all other adults in family will now get an email confirming the adult has been removed from the family

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Changes in Microsoft family

Source: Microsoft account | Whats new for Microsoft family

Brink, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Family Devices not showing in Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Family Devices showing

2. My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365: I just now reinstalled my windows as i upgraded my SSD to higher storage. i am in family subscription of MS 365 with my brother and my microsoft account is not showing that either. my brother said my MS account is still associated with the family account, i have no idea why...
  3. My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft account is not showing the family subscription I'm in for microsoft 365: I just now reinstalled my windows as i upgraded my SSD to higher storage. i am in family subscription of MS 365 with my brother and my microsoft account is not showing that either. my brother said my MS account is still associated with the family account, i have no idea why...
  4. Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up

Microsoft family safety not working -- device doesn't show up: I had a problem with my laptop. My children can log in and not family safety limits apply. The device does not show up in my list of devices on Microsoft Family. Not sure what the fix for this is supposed to be. Pretty frustrating and embarrassing that a child can login to a...
  5. Numerous issues with devices and accounts in a Microsoft Family Group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Numerous issues with devices and accounts in a Microsoft Family Group: Hi, I'm experiencing quite a number of issues with my MicrosoftAccount, the associated dashboard, and the weekly reports I get about mychild's activity. 1. one computer showed up twice on the dashboard, after removing it using my account, it's no longer showing up at all...
  6. Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices

Device not Showing to Download Software iTunes but Shows in Microsoft Account Devices: One of my devices is not showing up when I want to download software, but I can see them under microsoft devices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-showing-to-download-software-itunes-but/9e95485b-2f77-45aa-b577-909398272daf
  7. Microsoft Account not showing my devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Account not showing my devices: Some of my devices have disappeared for my Microsoft account, this could be a result of changing my login to a local instead of a MS account, Any help on getting my device back listed in the MY Devices section?...
  8. Microsoft family accounts

Microsoft family accounts: Im Interested in usuing microsoft family to track the content accessed by my kids to prevent inappropriate content. But what if one of my kids simply creates a new microsoft account and logs onto the xbox on that new account? This new account would not he part of my microsoft...
  9. Phrasing of "Devices associated with your family’s Microsoft account"

Phrasing of "Devices associated with your family’s Microsoft account": Using the web portal, I am reviewing my devices and family devices in my account. There is wording that's confusing me. It's not clear what's being displayed in one case. When using the Device View choice: Selecting a family member, the header reads: "Devices [name] has...
  10. microsoft family 2 child accounts - one device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft family 2 child accounts - one device: i have 2 child accounts set up on my laptop with time limits set for both accounts - different times set for both. one account works and restrictions apply, the other account has access all the time the child logs in. do the accounts have to be on 2 different...