Windows 10: Family Feature Problom

Discus and support Family Feature Problom in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, Sir and madam My PC is locked out every 2 am when I tried to enter the lock screen. I need to fix the family Feature. It is always pop-up.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AdamSonicHan, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Family Feature Problom

Hello, Sir and madam

My PC is locked out every 2 am when I tried to enter the lock screen. I need to fix the family Feature. It is always pop-up. What can I do?

:)

AdamSonicHan, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Family Feature Problom

Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Family Feature Problom

1. Family Feature Problom - Similar Threads - Family Feature Problom

2. Got a problom with the ' buttom.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a problom with the ' buttom.: HiI got a problem whith the ' char in my keyboard.since I got my computer when I want to use the ' char i need to push both this char and the space bottom. the store where I got the computer dont know how to fix it.I tried to see if the problem is only in my laptop's keyboard...
  3. family features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family features: I wanted to use edge as i didnt wan't to download google and do all of that but i logged in with my microsoft account and it activated these annoting family features where my uncle's xbox which was thrown is the admin and im a child how do i disable this i cant acces half the...
  4. Family Features

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Features: I’m in a family with an inactive account as the organizer and I’m set as a child and can’t leave. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features/fc8fe395-e44f-48d8-a890-d54d6e6b3a00
  5. family features

family features: How do i get rid of family features? Im not in a family group and i made sure i was alone and for some reason chrome is asking me to ask for more time when im not in a family group anymore. how do i get rid of this nuisance....
  6. mic problom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mic problom: friends, yesterday I have changed my motherboard from service centre. afterwards my internal and external mic don't working. I have tried driver troubleshoot many. when I using discord application it saying mic do not detecting. external mic too not working..so does this...
  7. webcam problom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam problom: My Laptop camera suddenly has stopped working, It opens, light is on but not taking picture . Camera picture on screen has a cross and says font before camera. I searched problem in chrome which indicated that might be disturbed due to latest updates search reason through...
  8. Family Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Features: I've tried on my sons account to remove him and my account but on my account nothing pops up as if he is in my family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features/2b8a40e8-4b67-43b4-be7b-8c317117258f
  9. Family Features

Family Features: Hello, my family uses Microsoft family features and whenever I download something I need my mothers password. I was wondering if there was a way she could enter her password from her phone as she does with time management. We are having some problems where I have to wait for...
  10. mouse probloms

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse probloms: for some reason when i plug my mouse into my latop my latop starts glicthing out. either i cant touch the destop and only the programs i have running already or i can touch my destop but any programs i am running and start up wont respond to my clicks. instead it responds...