Windows 10: Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account

Discus and support Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Since adding my child´s account with Family Features turned on in my PC, Windows 10 started to ask me for adult permission when trying to install new... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ld_abella, Dec 24, 2018.

1. ld_abella Win User

Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account

Since adding my child´s account with Family Features turned on in my PC, Windows 10 started to ask me for adult permission when trying to install new stuff. Of course, the big problem relies on that I have the adult account and I am not able to install more software.

Family Features request to ask an adult for permission by email, and when sending the emails says:

Something went wrong

We’re working on it – try again in a little bit.

Trace ID: oWl6jy5sY0GAQeKc.11.1

Again, I´m using the account adult of the family, and this happened with Windows 1803. I already reinstalled Windows 10 1809 with same results. I need a real solution/fix for this issue, even when a full format and reinstallation does not solve it.

Can you provide steps or fix to solve this issue?

:)

ld_abella, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Dec 24, 2018
  3. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account

Changing Adult Account to Child Account

Hi Peter,

To rectify your issue in converting an account from child/teen to an adult, we suggest that you try these steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I to open Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other users on the left pane.
    • Select the adult account and click Change account type.

In addition you may also check this
    Forum article
    to know more details about Family Safety: Frequently Asked Questions.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account

1. Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account - Similar Threads - Family Feature requires

2. ask permisson/family features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ask permisson/family features: My Microsoft account used to be part of the family features but my parents didn't have any restrictions on it. I tried opening Netflix today but it told me I needed to ask permission from an adult and it had a little blue button that read "ask by email", so I clicked it and...
  3. Family Account Adult Age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Account Adult Age: Hello, I just read a question which stated that anyone over the age of 18 is considered an Adult Account. I am 18 and I have child restrictions on my account. My birthday is set to the correct day/month/year. How can I change my account to an Adult account?...
  4. Blocking adult family account by child?

Blocking adult family account by child?: How come a child's family Microsoft account can block access to pc of its adult's account in windows 10? That's pretty unfair! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-adult-family-account-by-child/bb8a4ef4-68b2-434d-a760-ec458fb74c2b
  5. Change Child Account Password using Adult account in Microsoft Family

Change Child Account Password using Adult account in Microsoft Family: Beyond frustrated w Microsoft right now. There is no helpful info on any threads that tell how to change a child's Microsoft account password that is under a Family account. She cannot log in to anything because we don't remember the password. Is there a way to change the...
  6. Family features Ask for permission

Family features Ask for permission: I recently tried to use some apps (installed from microsoft store) on my windows 10 laptop but i get this annoying error message that says that i need toask permission from an adult to use the apps, even though i am an adultmyself. screenshots of the problem below....
  7. Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account

Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account: I have a computer in my house that recently lost a hard drive. To fix the problem, I ended up installing a new hard drive and doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version. It has all the latest patches and updates installed. This clean install is only a few weeks...
  8. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

family features are asking permission to use Chrome: hi I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this: You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: (Blank) Ask by Email so I click the ask by email to see what it does and I get Something...
  9. Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family

Adult account being asked for parental consent - Microsoft Family: I have someone on my family account that is an adult, when he tries and access certain items he gets notifications he cannot due to parental controls. I never see any emails saying he is asking or notifications, etc. But none the less he is an adult and can access any of...
  10. I'm an Adult (Microsoft family features)

I'm an Adult (Microsoft family features): [img] Ever since update KB4338819 dated 10/07/2018 I have been presented with this appearing on my computer screen after booting up, Windows 10 home Version 1803 build 17134.167,I have searched for remedies on how to correct this to no avail,The only solution that worked was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adult account asking for permission from adult Microsoft

2. ask for permission adult account Trace ID: qYgXmRy0bESlak3k.1