Windows 10: family features are asking permission to use Chrome

Discus and support family features are asking permission to use Chrome in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this: You'll need to ask an adult in... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Nicholas77, Jan 18, 2019.

1. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

hi

I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this:

You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

(Blank)

Ask by Email

so I click the ask by email to see what it does and I get

Something went wrong

We’re working on it – try again in a little bit.

and in the family, I am an adult family features are asking permission to use Chrome 39aa6de7-c90f-4b4a-b098-916339e43e58?upload=true.png

:)

Nicholas77, Jan 18, 2019

2. Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome

Google Chrome was working yesterday but now Microsoft wants me to ask permission to someone in my family through email.

I click "Ask by email" but they won't even tell you what email it sending permission to. I checked all my emails and I didn't receive

any emails by Microsoft.

Is there a way to remove the Microsoft family features and how do I know WITCH EMAIL THEY SENT IT TO

(sorry bad eng)

JoshuaPaquette, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome

Hi Joshua,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you logged in as the administrator of the computer?
    • Is it happening on all the websites that you're trying to access using Google Chrome
    • Have you tried using different browsers? If yes, are you getting the same issue?
    If you are using a child account, then probably the reason why you are having issues browsing the internet is that the parent account has set up restrictions on the websites that you can only visit. Regardless of the browser that you use every time you visit
    a website which is/are restricted, you will be required to ask permission from the parent. Only the parent account can remove the Family safety.

To learn more about Family Safety, kindly refer to this links:

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jan 18, 2019
  4. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

Ask For Permission On Google Chrome???

Yesterday, I tried to start up google chrome when it gave me the message:

Ask for permission
    You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

So I checked my family settings and I'm an adult in the family. When I click 'ask by email' nothing shows up in my inbox, and II still can't use google chrome. Any suggestions?

Joe Goalby, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

family features are asking permission to use Chrome

1. family features are asking permission to use Chrome - Similar Threads - family features are

2. Not apart of a family and yet it forces me to ask permission to use apps like chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Not apart of a family and yet it forces me to ask permission to use apps like chrome: I recently decided to make a move to chrome for a little while just after leaving my Microsoft family and now I cant use chrome, when ever I launch chrome, it alerts me with ask permission from an adult in your family, and then I press 'ask by email' and it comes up with....
  3. Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access

Google Chrome asking for adult permissions to access: When I try to open Google chrome I need to request permission from adult by email. When I press ask by email I got error. How I can fix it??? I Can't use google chrome already for 3 weeks. No one from my family active family characteristics... I use an child account, plz fix...
  4. Microsoft Family spurious "ask for permission" message

Microsoft Family spurious "ask for permission" message: This very old problem is still there after upgrading to 1903. When I first log on after cold start as my (admin, parent) account (MSA), I get: [ATTACH] This is more annoying than anything else, but how do I fix this?...
  5. Family features Ask for permission

Family features Ask for permission: I recently tried to use some apps (installed from microsoft store) on my windows 10 laptop but i get this annoying error message that says that i need toask permission from an adult to use the apps, even though i am an adultmyself. screenshots of the problem below....
  6. Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account

Microsoft Family Features: Ask for permission on an adult account: I have a computer in my house that recently lost a hard drive. To fix the problem, I ended up installing a new hard drive and doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version. It has all the latest patches and updates installed. This clean install is only a few weeks...
  7. Cant use chrome because of family features

Cant use chrome because of family features: Whenever I open chrome, I get a thing which says I need to send an email to a parent however, im not in a family. so now, if i press send email, it shows an error...
  8. Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account

Family Feature requires ask forpermission when using an adult account: Since adding my child´s account with Family Features turned on in my PC, Windows 10 started to ask me for adult permission when trying to install new stuff. Of course, the big problem relies on that I have the adult account and I am not able to install more software. Family...
  9. Google Chrome and family features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome and family features.: I just got a PC and I downloaded google chrome and it says to ask for permission but it doesn't send an email. I tried doing it manually but there is no settings for my Microsoft account to allow google chrome. I tried changing my families, I tried viewing my devices...
  10. Family features blocking chrome

Family features blocking chrome: Before you say anything I've already searched up everything and I'm not in a family but I still cant access chrome and also I'm an administrator for my computer but still cant access chrome even after uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting and joining and leaving a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant access chrome family permission

2. microsoft family revoke permission to google chrome

3. family features blocking chrome

4. microsoft family features ask for permission to use chrome