Windows 10: Family Features Problem

Discus and support Family Features Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; for the entire time I have had this PC I have never had Family Features enabled. But all of a sudden its just here? If i go to the arrow pointing up in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by goodayemateyeet, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Family Features Problem

for the entire time I have had this PC I have never had Family Features enabled. But all of a sudden its just here? If i go to the arrow pointing up in my task bar there are three heads and when I put my cursor over it the sentence "your family is using Microsoft features" is there, which i never enabled and I'm the only one on this PC. How do I fix this cause i can not find a way to remove it.

:)

goodayemateyeet, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Family Features Problem

Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Family Features Problem

1. Family Features Problem - Similar Threads - Family Features Problem

2. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features Problem: I try to open things from the Microsoft Store and an 'ask for permission' prompt comes up. When I press 'Ask by email' I get a message that says 'Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: Jjm/+LuKgUiFoOb7.23.1'. What do I do?...
  3. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Features Problem: I try to open things from the Microsoft Store and an 'ask for permission' prompt comes up. When I press 'Ask by email' I get a message that says 'Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: Jjm/+LuKgUiFoOb7.23.1'. What do I do?...
  4. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. family features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family features: I wanted to use edge as i didnt wan't to download google and do all of that but i logged in with my microsoft account and it activated these annoting family features where my uncle's xbox which was thrown is the admin and im a child how do i disable this i cant acces half the...
  6. Family Features

Family Features: I’m in a family with an inactive account as the organizer and I’m set as a child and can’t leave. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features/fc8fe395-e44f-48d8-a890-d54d6e6b3a00
  7. family features

family features: How do i get rid of family features? Im not in a family group and i made sure i was alone and for some reason chrome is asking me to ask for more time when im not in a family group anymore. how do i get rid of this nuisance....
  8. Family features causing problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Family features causing problems: (This could also be tagged as “bug” but I’m asking for help instead of reporting it, so I chose “help”) My family has been having trouble with the family features regarding time limits on apps. My sister and I can no longer boot up google chrome without being told that we...
  9. Family Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Features: I've tried on my sons account to remove him and my account but on my account nothing pops up as if he is in my family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features/2b8a40e8-4b67-43b4-be7b-8c317117258f
  10. Family Features

Family Features: Hello, my family uses Microsoft family features and whenever I download something I need my mothers password. I was wondering if there was a way she could enter her password from her phone as she does with time management. We are having some problems where I have to wait for...