Windows 10: Family features something went wrong

Discus and support Family features something went wrong in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Anyone use or notice this since feature update? On every restart box pops up ‘Microsoft family features something went wrong, we are working on it’.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Scottyboy99, May 6, 2018.

1. Family features something went wrong

Anyone use or notice this since feature update? On every restart box pops up ‘Microsoft family features something went wrong, we are working on it’. Affects all our machines

:)

Scottyboy99, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Family features something went wrong

1. Family features something went wrong - Similar Threads - Family features something

2. Error: Something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error: Something went wrong: I can't upload photos from my iphone 10 into the photos app on windows 10. Half of the time it can't find anything on the phone, and then when it does it starts uploading and immediately I get an error message saying "something went wrong"...
  3. something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    something went wrong: I don't usually have to sign in then it says there was an issue signing you into youtube https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong/a935d8e4-5a23-47a6-9656-26c2209d467a
  4. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong: Trying to sign into my son's Lenovo laptop and after logging in came up with blue screen and 'OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE - something went wrong' message. Looked it up and advised to simply click try again. Did this and then took me to screens that suggest it is a brand new device...
  5. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  6. Something Went Wrong Error on Log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something Went Wrong Error on Log in: I am getting this error message: Something Went wrong Error, try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/something-went-wrong-error-on-log-in/420281dc-e314-4b6b-9510-0223b741776c
  7. Something unexpected went wrong with this URL

in Browsers and Email
    Something unexpected went wrong with this URL: Hyperlinks i try to open from within Outlook 2013 give this message: "Something unexpected went wrong with this URL" Even Bing desktop search fails to open results to default browser. Windows 10 64bit with latest Fall update. 96155
  8. Family features something went wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features something went wrong: Am thinking it’s more widespread and the problem is on Microsoft’s end because several of my family and friends are seeing the same. They have their own family acc setups. Nothing to do with mine EDIT where did the reply post go from the other user? Makes it look like I am...
  9. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  10. Cortana "Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. family features something went wrong