Windows 10: Family Features

Discus and support Family Features in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, my family uses Microsoft family features and whenever I download something I need my mothers password. I was wondering if there was a way she... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Asher Leska, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Family Features

Hello, my family uses Microsoft family features and whenever I download something I need my mothers password. I was wondering if there was a way she could enter her password from her phone as she does with time management. We are having some problems where I have to wait for her to get home because she is very busy and is almost never home.

:)

Asher Leska, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Family Features

Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Family Features

1. Family Features - Similar Threads - Family Features

2. Microsoft family features blocking chrome after i have left the family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family features blocking chrome after i have left the family: So I recently installed windows 10 on my home computer and everything seemed to work fine until I opened chrome. Chrome wouldn't open and told me to ask a parents permission. I quickly got to the bottom of that since I had no other accounts connected to mine to my knowledge....
  3. microsoft family features popups

microsoft family features popups: So I keep receiving popup tabs from a microsoft app called "Microsoft family features". they happen every time I boot up Windows, and commonly occur every 30 minutes before stopping completely after a few times. It asks me to sign into my microsoft account so I can send my...
  4. Microsoft Family Features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Family Features.: it's simple. all I want to know is how to uninstall Microsoft Family Features because it is blocking me from using Google Chrome. it shouldn't be connected to Google Chrome so I don't know what to do....
  5. Locked out of Windows 10 PC after changing family features folder name

Locked out of Windows 10 PC after changing family features folder name: So last night I was trying to focus on my own work and I kept getting a popup saying something along the lines of "Sign in now so you don't miss out!"...
  6. Microsoft Family Features are broken.

Microsoft Family Features are broken.: So today i got my dad to allows access into Google chrome. Later on, i tried access google chrome, but it said ask a parent. I think it is broken. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-features-are-broken/e511030d-b746-4bda-99fc-40f9bce57050"
  7. How do I turn off microsoft family features?

How do I turn off microsoft family features?: Please help, I'm going insane. Ever since I added myself to a family group to fix my DOB, (i accidentally set my DOB to 2014) family features blocks my access to Itunes, inprivate browsing on edge and google chrome. And when I removed myself from the group, the problem...
  8. Family features Ask for permission

Family features Ask for permission: I recently tried to use some apps (installed from microsoft store) on my windows 10 laptop but i get this annoying error message that says that i need toask permission from an adult to use the apps, even though i am an adultmyself. screenshots of the problem below....
  9. Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in

Microsoft family features - being spammed by popups telling me to sign in: Hello, Recently, I have been getting a popup from Microsoft Family Features telling me to sign in. It has been spamming me with it every couple minutes. Any fixes? I have tried ending the "Family Safety Monitor" task via the Task Manager but that does not work. When I do...
  10. Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family Features Problem: for the entire time I have had this PC I have never had Family Features enabled. But all of a sudden its just here? If i go to the arrow pointing up in my task bar there are three heads and when I put my cursor over it the sentence "your family is using Microsoft features" is...