Windows 10: Family Features

Discus and support Family Features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried on my sons account to remove him and my account but on my account nothing pops up as if he is in my family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoeFafa, Feb 9, 2020.

1. JoeFafa Win User

Family Features

I've tried on my sons account to remove him and my account but on my account nothing pops up as if he is in my family

:)

JoeFafa, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Family Features

Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Family Features

1. Family Features - Similar Threads - Family Features

2. Microsoft Family Features: asking for permission to use Firefox and Chrome.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Family Features: asking for permission to use Firefox and Chrome.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drearyplane8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4q42i/microsoft_family_features_asking_for_permission/
  3. Sign in for family features - how to turn off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in for family features - how to turn off: Hi, my daughter has a sign in box coming up all the time on her laptop - Sign in for family features - can we get rid of this please? In fact, is there a way to not to be registered for Microsoft family at all? Lucie...
  4. Family Features suddenly activated

Family Features suddenly activated: I was trying to download a VPN on the Microsoft store and suddenly after downloading it my family features had been turned on and I couldn't access google chrome without permission. I logged in under the administrators account but I couldn't access the family settings in...
  5. Microsoft family features!?

Microsoft family features!?: I don’t understand, all I want to do is instal chrome on my pc. And it says i need permission. I clicked it and it said “Request Sent” But then, I checked my Parents email and nothing was there, We dont even have a microsoft app that has to deal with “add a family” I really...
  6. Microsoft Family Features

Microsoft Family Features: Every 5 minutes a pop up will come up asking for me to sign back into my Microsoft account so I can send requests when I need more time on the computer. There is a button to sign in, but whenever I click it, it just goes to a loading "Just a moment" screen, which disables me...
  7. Steam Game blocked by Family Features

Steam Game blocked by Family Features: Any time I've tried to open Train Mechanic Simulator 2017 recently, it just keeps saying it's blocked by Windows Family Features, even when one of the adults in my family unblocked it, I restarted my PC multiple times but to no avail. Is there any way to stop this?...
  8. Turn on location permissions on your child's Android device **** for family features to work.

Turn on location permissions on your child's Android device **** for family features to work.: I get the above error under Recent activity - Notifications section of the microsoft website when logged on. I have installed microsoft launcher onto my sons asus Android tablet and I can't seem to enable location permissions. when i look at the option under family (microsoft...
  9. Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome and Windows settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft family features are asking permission to use Google Chrome and Windows settings: I have read all the other forum posts about this error from 1-2 years ago and nothing has assisted me in being able to use my PC. It is now sitting unusable. Has this error been rectified by Microsoft. Or has anyone been able to fix this issue themselves and can share....
  10. Family Features pop up

Family Features pop up: Hi there, I keep getting a pop up asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account to turn on family features but I don't wish to. How do I disable this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features-pop-up/283a30e4-0f64-411b-baa5-6b030f4407ff"