Windows 10: Family Features

Discus and support Family Features in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have Chrome but I need parents permission to open it even though I'm already an adult. I don't have any family members added so how can I ask for... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CassandraFigueroa, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Family Features

I have Chrome but I need parents permission to open it even though I'm already an adult. I don't have any family members added so how can I ask for parent's permission??

:)

CassandraFigueroa, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Family Features Blocking Chrome on Adult Account

Hello,

Best that we could suggest here as an easy fix is to have the Family feature administrator remove your account from the list. Feel free to check out
    this link from our support website for steps on how to do so.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Family Features

Remove Family Features

Hello
    ChumpRB,

We'd like to know if you account is tagged as an adult? To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Family Features

1. Family Features - Similar Threads - Family Features

2. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  3. Stop the Family Feature Pop Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop the Family Feature Pop Up: Microsoft already told me to to the following. I have tried them, but they do not work. Microsoft Family Features do not show up. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.Type "netplwiz" and press Enter.In the User Accounts window, select your account and uncheck...
  4. my device w10 family 22h2 has not wi-fi feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my device w10 family 22h2 has not wi-fi feature: i can't find a wi-fi unction on my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-w10-family-22h2-has-not-wi-fi-feature/ca685beb-445c-444f-a071-99b108410827
  5. my device w10 family 22h2 has not wi-fi feature

my device w10 family 22h2 has not wi-fi feature: i can't find a wi-fi unction on my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-w10-family-22h2-has-not-wi-fi-feature/ca685beb-445c-444f-a071-99b108410827
  6. my device w10 family 22h2 has not wi-fi feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. family features blocking google chrome!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    family features blocking google chrome!!: there already an old thread but it had a non working solution. i am considering formatting the pc and putting Linux on it if this is not something that can be solved by changing Windows settings. thank you....
  8. family features blocking google chrome!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family features blocking google chrome!!: there already an old thread but it had a non working solution. i am considering formatting the pc and putting Linux on it if this is not something that can be solved by changing Windows settings. thank you....
  9. family features blocking google chrome!!

10. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Features Problem: I try to open things from the Microsoft Store and an 'ask for permission' prompt comes up. When I press 'Ask by email' I get a message that says 'Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: Jjm/+LuKgUiFoOb7.23.1'. What do I do?...