Windows 10: Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition

Discus and support Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition from the Mojang site, not the Microsoft Store. I am under the impression that Minecraft is a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MagooBeanz, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition

I recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition from the Mojang site, not the Microsoft Store. I am under the impression that Minecraft is a Microsoft product but the purchase is not listed under my Microsoft account, yet the log in is using my Microsoft credentials.

A member of my Family Group would like to log in to play the game using their log in credentials but the game does not recognize her Microsoft information, just the account owner me. How am I able to allow my child access to the Minecraft game using her log in information.

Thank you

:)

MagooBeanz, Jan 10, 2021
  2. CJTT# Win User

Setting Microsoft Family app limit on Minecraft Java edition

Time spent using Minecraft Java edition doesn't show up in the list of apps used in Microsoft Family. This means you can't set an app limit on it. Minecraft launcher shows up, but it only says it has been used for 1 minute, whereas i know the game has
    been played for hours. How can parental controls be applied here? It works for Minecraft Windows 10 edition but not Java.

CJTT#, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition

MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

Hi Juan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing the Minecraft Java Edition website.

If you are using a specific browser, I would suggest you to try using any other browser and see if you face the same issue while accessing and downloading Minecraft Java Edition.

However, you can also get in touch with the
    Mojang Technical Support team
    for further assistance regarding the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition

1. Family Group access to Minecraft Java Edition - Similar Threads - Family Group access

2. I lost access to the minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost access to the minecraft java edition: Hi,I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com.Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had a choice of profile, skin and others.URL " https://www.minecraft.net/pl-pl/profile...
  3. I lost access to the minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost access to the minecraft java edition: Hi,I lost access to minecraft java edition and it was activated with a code on mojang.com.Today I logged in and changed the password, at the beginning it showed a menu on the side where I had a choice of profile, skin and others.URL " https://www.minecraft.net/pl-pl/profile...
  4. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  5. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hi, just wondering if I purchase Minecraft Java edition for my windows PC but I change my computer to a MAC. Do I need to re-purchase minecraft java for my Mac? Thanks....
  6. Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition: I was on my microsoft Xbox account for the minecraft website and when i bought the game i downloaded the launcher but when i opened the launcher it only said play demo yet i got charged the 26 dollars and its not on my account in the launcher and i tried everything...
  7. Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing Minecraft Java Edition with Microsoft family members: I have purchased Minecraft Java Edition with my Microsoft account and only now find out that the members in my family on my Microsoft account, is not able to play as well as I need to purchase a separate Minecraft account for them. I find this very odd and have looked all...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Edition: Can I buy Minecraft Java Edition in the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition/3299b199-8973-4e34-adb9-5db167d6051a
  9. Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Java Edition: Hello I just recently wanted to start playing Minecraft I don't want the bedrock edition I want to play the java edition on windows 10 so I bought a digital code to buy it I bought it and everything and downloaded the Minecraft launcher it then says to login to Mojang account...
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Java famly griup