Windows 10: Family group stranger

Discus and support Family group stranger in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How is it possible that a stranger signed into my family account and under their name it says "Send money"??? What kind of security is this????... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnnetteHorner, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Family group stranger

How is it possible that a stranger signed into my family account and under their name it says "Send money"??? What kind of security is this????

:)

AnnetteHorner, Nov 12, 2018

2. Still need permission even though i am not in a family group

• I am not getting any error messages
    • I've just started experiencing these issues, because I haven't log into my Microsoft account since I had my Xbox 360 and made a parental account which I own. Anyways I bought a pc the other day and when I saw that my main account was listed as a child's
      account I exited the family in that account and I yet require permission from an adult account. Besides leaving the family I don't remember making any prior change.
    • Well I joined the family group again and try to give my self permission on the adult account but didn't understand what steps to take so, I left the family group again, but this time I made my account an adult account, but I still required permission.

Infinity_-FightZ, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Group messaging in 6070

Not sure if this is the same as the handsets I've seen... but it's worth suggesting...

If you go into contacts, can you create groups? (family/VIP/business/other etc?)

Once you go into select recipients - can you scroll across to the groups list and select from those too?

RichCowell, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Family group stranger

Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Family group stranger

1. Family group stranger - Similar Threads - Family group stranger

2. A stranger as a group organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A stranger as a group organizer: Hello, Today I noticed that I had parental control on my browser, and when I looked into it, it turned out that I was a member of Microsoft Family and its organizer was an unknown person. I immediately left the group without checking any of this person's information. Now I...
  3. A stranger as a group organizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A stranger as a group organizer: Hello, Today I noticed that I had parental control on my browser, and when I looked into it, it turned out that I was a member of Microsoft Family and its organizer was an unknown person. I immediately left the group without checking any of this person's information. Now I...
  4. Remove child from stranger's family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove child from stranger's family account: How can I remove my child from a stranger's family account? I wanted to add him to my family group but he was already added to some unknown group. There is no option to leave the group when logged into his account....
  5. Remove child from stranger's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove child from stranger's family account: How can I remove my child from a stranger's family account? I wanted to add him to my family group but he was already added to some unknown group. There is no option to leave the group when logged into his account....
  6. Remove child from stranger's family account

7. Leaving Family Group

Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  8. Will leaving a family group in Microsoft Family alert the parents of the group?

Will leaving a family group in Microsoft Family alert the parents of the group?: If a member of the family who is over 13 leaves the group, will the parents be notified? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-leaving-a-family-group-in-microsoft-family/6522fe46-a9a1-4a37-a2ec-072fc96994fc
  9. Family group account

Family group account: I added an account on my computer for my roommate and inadvertently added her as a child. How do I change it to an adult account or delete it so I can correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-group-account/102d1908-8bf5-405e-966e-bb4d816e865a
  10. Family Group

Family Group: I have set up a Family Group. I am granting access to an app, but when my child attempts to access the app. The "Ask permission" window pops up again. We are in a loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-group/0e02f8a8-3559-4b67-a6d4-64f5e811135e