Windows 10: family link remove

Discus and support family link remove in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i am ben horn and want to remove my family link from a adnoid phone my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** my account is with... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BenHorn1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. BenHorn1 Win User

family link remove

i am ben horn and want to remove my family link from a adnoid phone my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** my account is with verizion my # is 9037203968 she is not under age she is 62 yrs. thanks

:)

BenHorn1, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ruz San Win User

MicroSoft Family Link

Hi Jim,

You can make changes to your daughter's email account to remove the linked account. Follow the steps below:

• Have your daughter sign in to her account on this
      page.
    • You will see the connected accounts in the family.
    • Under your daughter's account, click on Remove yourself.
    • Confirm the removal by clicking on Remove.

Read more about setting up Family Safety on this
    page

Let us know if the steps allow you to correct the setup.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Jul 6, 2020
  4. family link remove

How do I remove my son from his friend's Microsoft Family?

Hi Brett,

Follow the steps below on how you can remove the child account from the Family:

• Using the child account, sign in at https://account.microsoft.com/family.
    • Click on Remove yourself under the child account.
    • Click Remove to confirm.
    • You will get an email confirmation that you have been removed from the family.
    Click on this link for steps on how to add the child account to your family.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

family link remove

1. family link remove - Similar Threads - family link remove

2. Family Safety Removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Removal: Hello there. I need help with this Family Safety. I am having issues with the software:1. Connection issues with my WiFi network, I can’t connect to my WiFi. It works with hotspots and public networks but not the one at home. I even called the internet provider and we still...
  3. Family Safety Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Removal: Hello there. I need help with this Family Safety. I am having issues with the software:1. Connection issues with my WiFi network, I can’t connect to my WiFi. It works with hotspots and public networks but not the one at home. I even called the internet provider and we still...
  4. How to remove account from family link and all devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove account from family link and all devices.: Hello, We have recently decided to remove my account from family link, and have taken the nessercary steps to do so. However, my computer still prompts me for the family link code when I attempt to login, and it still says, "this account is managed by family link". Any help...
  5. How to remove account from family link and all devices.

How to remove account from family link and all devices.: Hello, We have recently decided to remove my account from family link, and have taken the nessercary steps to do so. However, my computer still prompts me for the family link code when I attempt to login, and it still says, "this account is managed by family link". Any help...
  6. Family link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family link: there is problem with adding second parent for reason that parents are not in the same country https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-link/561ca723-d3f6-46a2-895d-4f8777d17538
  7. family link account problems

family link account problems: Need to remove myself as a family organizer from a family account and it won't allow my husband to do so. I need to sign into my sisters account and it wont allow me to....
  8. family link account problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family link account problems: Need to remove myself as a family organizer from a family account and it won't allow my husband to do so. I need to sign into my sisters account and it wont allow me to....
  9. family link account problems

10. Family Safety remove

Family Safety remove: Use Services to Remove most of app Restrictions and Lockdown. Web, I dont know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-remove/338a7448-0006-43e7-8c9c-b48cb61753b2