Windows 10: Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

Discus and support Family Login accounts not showing on login screen in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by EmpG, Jun 29, 2021.

1. EmpG Win User

Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

Short Summary: Previously available family user accounts have disappeared from login screen. I want them back.Vital Statistics: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1081 64-bit operating systemMy computer is occasionally used by other members of my family. Previously they have been able to login using their own accounts which they select at the login screen. This flows through from the Microsoft Family set-up. At some time in the past, Microsoft updates caused the other logins that are not set-up as administrators to stop appearing, and now I only see the Administrator login which a local login not co

:)

2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    No login prompt at login screen

From the icons in the lower right it looks Shohambs has already done that. These only appear on the login screen AFAIK.

Family Login accounts not showing on login screen [​IMG]

There should also be a list of one or more user accounts at the lower left, it's this that's missing. Without an account to select there won't be anything to sign in to.

4. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

Family Adult account not showing on login screen

I have set an adult family account and went to the outlook inbox and validated the invitation, yet I am not able to see the family account displayed on the login screen next to my admin account, can someone show me how to set it correctly?

StephaneFarah, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Family Login accounts not showing on login screen

1. Family Login accounts not showing on login screen - Similar Threads - Family Login accounts

2. Login screen doesn't show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screen doesn't show: Hi.My laptop is stuck on Welcome Screen and when I try to input anything to enter into login screen, it flashes black and goes back to welcome screen. I have no idea of what it is. My system is probably corrupted, I can't even boot into Safe Mode or even reinstall Windows in...
  3. Why are family member accounts not showing at login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are family member accounts not showing at login screen?: I was having issues with a driver on my Dell G3 15 3500 laptop and decided to reset the PC removed all applications and data. After reset, I am the only account who can log into the laptop. My family has been added via "Accounts>Family and other users" and I see the accounts...
  4. Why are family member accounts not showing at login screen?

Why are family member accounts not showing at login screen?: I was having issues with a driver on my Dell G3 15 3500 laptop and decided to reset the PC removed all applications and data. After reset, I am the only account who can log into the laptop. My family has been added via "Accounts>Family and other users" and I see the accounts...
  5. Local Accounts not showing at login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Accounts not showing at login screen: I have a laptop where a user signed in with her Microsoft account, I then created a local account and enabled the administrator account but these local accounts do NOT show up at the login screen. Anyone know why? They are NOT disabled in computer management. I've updated...
  6. Local Accounts not showing at login screen

Local Accounts not showing at login screen: I have a laptop where a user signed in with her Microsoft account, I then created a local account and enabled the administrator account but these local accounts do NOT show up at the login screen. Anyone know why? They are NOT disabled in computer management. I've updated...
  7. Second Account not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second Account not showing up on login screen: I have two accounts on my laptop and whenever I'm signed into one and go to the lock screen, the other one doesn't show up. Only one account shows up under Users in task manager as well, but both show up in control panel and both are under C:/Users. What's the issue here?...
  8. Stuck /Login Screen not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck /Login Screen not showing: Link Video and also Safe mode shows only black screen with corsair also system restore have error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-login-screen-not-showing/c8031041-c327-4d75-8b8e-d6261f51305c
  9. Lock Screen Login In Shows Two Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Login In Shows Two Accounts: On start up or restart: Lock screen shows User Name and says Unable to connect to network with OK below it. Click OK shows two User Avatars with same User Name. One sends me to PIN and a normal log in. Second shows an abbreviated user name gthom and asks for password....
  10. login screen not showing. No way to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login screen not showing. No way to login: My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs. When windows restarts its start like normal,...