Windows 10: FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

Discus and support FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bri Rogers, Oct 11, 2022.

1. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into microsoft online, and navigate to the family member you're trying to remove , and remove them.In my settings, it shows him as a standard user, but only gives me the option to "Change Account Type" or "Block" it doesn't give me the "Remove" option everyone is talking about. Now when I click "Manage Family Settings Online", it doesn't even show he is in my family on the web page so I have no way of removing him or his files. They're taking up a h

:)

Bri Rogers, Oct 11, 2022

2. removing a family member

I like to remove a family member from the account but when I select family member I do not see remove option and the only choices are either Block to sign or change. Any suggestion.

MariamMoasser, Oct 11, 2022
  3. guille md Win User
    Remove family member account not successful

Hello everyone,

I have tried to remove a family member account that I opened by mistake by following the steps I read here:

1. Login the parent account at https://fss.live.com.

2. In the Family Summary, click Remove a family member.

3. Check your account with issue and click Remove.

The problem now is that I dont see anymore the family member account on that website, but on my PC, when I start it, it still appears...

Help would be much appreciated

guille md, Oct 11, 2022
  4. NanLS Win User

FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

Removing members from family

I recently tried to remove a member from my family and it does not work. I tried removing it from both accounts in the family. both accounts say, "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for Ben can remove this family member. Ask the family organizer who granted Ben consent to remove Ben from the family group." when I try to remove the member. there are only to members in this family (that I can see), and It says (in one of the accounts) that I am the family organizer.

NanLS, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

1. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED - Similar Threads - FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T

2. Can't remove family members from family group

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  3. Can't remove family members from family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove family members from family group: Hey all,I'm the organizer for my family group. I'm trying to remove one of the members of the family group, and it tells me "Family members under statutory age need an adult's consent to join a family group. Only the adult that granted consent for [Member] can remove this...
  4. Can't remove family members from family group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED: So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into microsoft online, and navigate to the family member you're trying to remove , and remove them.In my settings, it shows him...
  6. FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED

FAMILY MEMBER CAN'T BE REMOVED: So I am trying to remove a user on my account who is set up as a family member. I've read through forums and they all have the same answer. To log into microsoft online, and navigate to the family member you're trying to remove , and remove them.In my settings, it shows him...
  7. Can't remove family members from family group

8. Can't remove family members from family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Can't remove family members from family group

10. Removing a family member

Removing a family member: I am following the steps to remove a family member but there is no option to remove. My husband and I had separate accounts and I need to merge them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-family-member/4f18adcc-3ce4-405e-bb25-554c70af8b83