Windows 10: Family members added misteriously

Discus and support Family members added misteriously in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; An unknown email account appears registered as a family member under my account. I did not authorize or add this email account. I try to remove the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RobertoVega, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Family members added misteriously

An unknown email account appears registered as a family member under my account. I did not authorize or add this email account. I try to remove the account and Microsoft does not allow it! I get some outdated info about "removing consent" but I can't find a link to remove consent anywhere. How is this stupid company still in business?

:)

RobertoVega, Dec 22, 2019

2. Adding Family Members

Hi,

Through my Windows 10 I invited my family members although they never accepted the invitation. I want to resend the invitations but when I go to do that, it says they're already family members; they're not even listed (or even showing there's an invite)
    through the family members window. What do I do?

Thanks so much.

Lisa

LisaBobbitt, Dec 22, 2019
  3. adding family members and users

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with adding family members and users. I'll certainly help you with it.

I would suggest you to sign out from the computer and sign in again using the Microsoft account and check if the issue persist.

For reference:
    Family member accepted invite to family, but does not show in parent account

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Family members added misteriously

Adding Family Members

Hi,

Remove the invitations that you sent out, so that you can resend it again.

You can do this by going to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    . On the list of the invitations sent and your current family members, click on "Remove". Then you will be able to manually select the invitations that were already sent out.

Hope this helps.

Harry Stevens, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Family members added misteriously

1. Family members added misteriously - Similar Threads - Family members added

2. Adding additional devices to family members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding additional devices to family members: How do I add a second device to an existing family member? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-additional-devices-to-family-members/b0e0d51d-c136-46cd-b87b-8ba0db8a8693
  3. Adding additional devices to family members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding additional devices to family members: How do I add a second device to an existing family member? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-additional-devices-to-family-members/b0e0d51d-c136-46cd-b87b-8ba0db8a8693
  4. Microsoft Error for adding Family Members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Error for adding Family Members: Hello. Yesterday I had an issue on removing family members from my account so I could add them into another account, I was able to do that now, but I've come into another problem. Now I cannot add the family members into the new account because I get an error message on the...
  5. Microsoft Error for adding Family Members

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Error for adding Family Members: Hello. Yesterday I had an issue on removing family members from my account so I could add them into another account, I was able to do that now, but I've come into another problem. Now I cannot add the family members into the new account because I get an error message on the...
  6. Microsoft Error for adding Family Members

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Adding family member as a member adds him as a child?

Adding family member as a member adds him as a child?: Hi there,So I've added my wife as a family member so she can use my pc, but since she is not that computer literate I've added her as a member and not as orginiser. By doing that, she has received the email saying that I would like her to join my family as a child. After you...
  8. Adding a Family Member

Adding a Family Member: I'm attempting to add my daughter a child as a Family Member - she has a Microsoft account. I have successfully sent the invitation but when we open the email invite and click on 'Join' it informs us that she already belongs to a family group. When I sign on to her Microsoft...
  9. Adding a family member

Adding a family member: I have added my child to our family account but she does not appear as an option when I initially log into the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-family-member/3f3aedc2-b015-455c-a31f-c98e5c20f87f"
  10. "adding family member" option not working

"adding family member" option not working: so I try add a second family member on this pc...clicked to sign into your Microsoft account, window opens..but it just keeps loading. whats wrong [img] 76413