Windows 10: Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety

Discus and support Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Family Organizers cannot remove child from Family.Device screen time limits do not work.All troubleshooting has been followed.MS online chat support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Simon Crease, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety

Family Organizers cannot remove child from Family.Device screen time limits do not work.All troubleshooting has been followed.MS online chat support was not able to fix the problem.Tech support needed to fix problem.

:)

Simon Crease, Feb 16, 2023

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Feb 16, 2023
  3. Remove myself from the Family safety

Hello Billy,

I understand that you are trying to remove yourself from the Family safety settings in Windows. We will help you.

Note: You cannot remove yourself from a family if you are the only adult and there are still child accounts still in the family.
    If you want to remove yourself, you'll need to add another adult first, or remove all the child accounts first.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you regarding the
    family safety settings.

Turn off family settings in Windows.

• To turn off family settings for a child in your family, sign in at account.microsoft.com/family. Then choose one of these
      options:
      • Remove them from family settings by choosing Remove, then selecting their account, then selecting
        Remove again. They’ll still be able to sign in to their PCs, but this will remove any family limits that you set.
      • Or select them from the main family page, which will bring you to their Recent activity. If
        Activity reporting is turned On, turn it
        Off.
        Then repeat for the other settings pages (Web browsing, Apps, games & media, Screen time, Purchase & spending), making sure that those switches are turned
        Off.

Keep us posted if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 16, 2023
Thema:

Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety

1. Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety - Similar Threads - Family Organizer cannot

2. Microsoft Family Safety removing a child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety removing a child: My daughter is now a lot older and so if I remove her from Microsoft Family Safety does this remove her account from the PC ?I just want to remove the Microsoft Family Safety control but allow her to access the computer as normal. She has a lot of school work that I do not...
  3. remove a child in family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  4. remove a child in family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  5. Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety: Family Organizers cannot remove child from Family.Device screen time limits do not work.All troubleshooting has been followed.MS online chat support was not able to fix the problem.Tech support needed to fix problem....
  6. Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety

Family Organizer cannot remove child from Family in Family Safety: Family Organizers cannot remove child from Family.Device screen time limits do not work.All troubleshooting has been followed.MS online chat support was not able to fix the problem.Tech support needed to fix problem....
  7. need to remove child from family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to remove child from family safety: I need to remove my child from microsfot family safety and cannot. I need this done immedaitely. my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.Tony bifero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-remove-child-from-family-safety/e95a9e43-b50c-4adf-91ad-c17945851f6a
  8. need to remove child from family safety

need to remove child from family safety: I need to remove my child from microsfot family safety and cannot. I need this done immedaitely. my phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.Tony bifero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-remove-child-from-family-safety/e95a9e43-b50c-4adf-91ad-c17945851f6a
  9. Can’t remove child from Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t remove child from Family Safety: I have a child who’s reporting and limits completely broke out of nowhere. Family Safety shows they are all setup, but it’s not tracking any of his usage. I am absolutely the only family organizer and am the person who added him in the first place. I figured I’d remove him...
  10. Can’t remove child from Family Safety

Can’t remove child from Family Safety: I have a child who’s reporting and limits completely broke out of nowhere. Family Safety shows they are all setup, but it’s not tracking any of his usage. I am absolutely the only family organizer and am the person who added him in the first place. I figured I’d remove him...