Windows 10: Family Permission required pop-up on log in?

Discus and support Family Permission required pop-up on log in? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I keep getting a permission required to use family features pop-up when I log in. I'm using a regular account, although I have Administrator access.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlistairVA, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Family Permission required pop-up on log in?

I keep getting a permission required to use family features pop-up when I log in.

I'm using a regular account, although I have Administrator access.

It's been going on for months. I can just close the window, but I'd love to have a permanent fix.

:)

AlistairVA, Jun 7, 2019

2. Still need permission even though i am not in a family group

• I am not getting any error messages
    • I've just started experiencing these issues, because I haven't log into my Microsoft account since I had my Xbox 360 and made a parental account which I own. Anyways I bought a pc the other day and when I saw that my main account was listed as a child's
      account I exited the family in that account and I yet require permission from an adult account. Besides leaving the family I don't remember making any prior change.
    • Well I joined the family group again and try to give my self permission on the adult account but didn't understand what steps to take so, I left the family group again, but this time I made my account an adult account, but I still required permission.

Infinity_-FightZ, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 7, 2019
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Family Permission required pop-up on log in?

fingergprint log-in for family member

Hi Kristi

Through Windows Hello, you may have your family members register different accounts with their fingerprints.

Once you are signed as the family account administrator, you may follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Choose Family & other users.
    • Add people using the Your family, or Other users options. The only difference between the two is with family, you get an access to child controls, for monitoring and blocking content.

Once your child is logged into his or her own accounts, they can now set up their own
    Windows Hello log-in. Refer to the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options.
    • Select Windows Hello.
    • Choose Fingerprint, then Set up.

After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Rey Cam, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Family Permission required pop-up on log in?

1. Family Permission required pop-up on log in? - Similar Threads - Family Permission required

2. family tree builder pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    family tree builder pop up: Hello,I got this annoying pop up coming from family tree builder written in Russian language. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-tree-builder-pop-up/83338ec7-6d50-49b4-9681-eb364a9fd441
  3. Microsoft Family Features Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Features Pop-up: I’m very annoyed at the fact that it keeps popping up in the middle of my screen especially since I read another forum post that said I just have to remove the family features from my accounts which I did along with restarting. moral of the story is I can’t get rid of what I...
  4. Microsoft Family Pop Up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Pop Up: Every time I open my computer, the "Sign In - Microsoft Family Features" pop up shows up. Regardless of how many time I exit out, it intermediately pops up on my computer again. I followed the advice on this page...
  5. Microsoft family pop up

Microsoft family pop up: I am DONE AND SICK OF THIS FAMILY POP UP, I DEALT WITH IT FOR A YEAR NOW!I followed your guys articles on how to remove it and it didn't work, why would you guys even add a pup without asking us if we wanted to enable it?Is there any way to uninstall family features....
  6. Microsoft Family Features Pop up

Microsoft Family Features Pop up: Hello, I have a problem many other people have. The Microsoft family feature pop up spam is becoming really annoying at the moment, especially when I am doing important things on my computer. However, when I sign in to my account, it stops the spamming. After a day though, it...
  7. family pop-up

family pop-up: When I signed in, a pop up saying "verify your account to continue using Microsoft family features." This is new from last week. I do not have a family account to sign in on, neither do i have a child on my account. How do I stop this annoying pop-up?...
  8. Microsoft family pop up

Microsoft family pop up: The MS family popup asking for signin keeps coming up on my child's PC. Even when entering the PIN, it keeps popping up over an over. the only solutions i have seen on here just say to disable family settings, but that just defeats the purpose. We want family settings on, but...
  9. Family Features pop up

Family Features pop up: Hi there, I keep getting a pop up asking me to sign in to my Microsoft account to turn on family features but I don't wish to. How do I disable this pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-features-pop-up/283a30e4-0f64-411b-baa5-6b030f4407ff"
  10. Crash Logs Pop Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash Logs Pop Up: Hi... I don't know where this is coming from: [img] As soon as I hit a key or move the mouse, it disappears. As far as I can tell, no opened programs have been affected. Everything appears to be working normally. Started a day or 2 ago. Any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i geet a ask for permissions popup when logging into my microsoft account as the adult nmember