Windows 10: family permissions problem

Discus and support family permissions problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gerschmedley, Jan 11, 2019.

1. family permissions problem

Windows 10, Minecraft.

ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play.

ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?

:)

gerschmedley, Jan 11, 2019

2. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Family Permission

Hi Jacob,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• Were you a member of the family prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide the exact error message?
    • Have you tried verifying from the Adult account that your account is not a member of the family?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 11, 2019
  4. family permissions problem

Still need permission even though i am not in a family group

• I am not getting any error messages
    • I've just started experiencing these issues, because I haven't log into my Microsoft account since I had my Xbox 360 and made a parental account which I own. Anyways I bought a pc the other day and when I saw that my main account was listed as a child's
      account I exited the family in that account and I yet require permission from an adult account. Besides leaving the family I don't remember making any prior change.
    • Well I joined the family group again and try to give my self permission on the adult account but didn't understand what steps to take so, I left the family group again, but this time I made my account an adult account, but I still required permission.

Infinity_-FightZ, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

family permissions problem

1. family permissions problem - Similar Threads - family permissions problem

2. Microsoft Family & permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family & permission: Hello, I have an Office 365 Family subscription which I share with my kids & partner and I struggle to set up permissions to limit who can see what. In details: 1/ Partner is not children's mother, so should not see the activity reports. Yet, the emails are send to both...
  3. family features are asking permission to use Chrome

family features are asking permission to use Chrome: hi I recently bought a surface pro 6 i like it but crome is not working it gives this message that goes like this: You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: (Blank) Ask by Email so I click the ask by email to see what it does and I get Something...
  4. Microsoft family problem

Microsoft family problem: I have Microsoft Family with adult and child accounts. Recently I’ve decided to remove a child account from the family but I encountered an issue. The restriction appeared on the laptop with the Child account - it closes at the midnight every night. However I hadn’t set any...
  5. Microsoft family problem

Microsoft family problem: I remove one account from my account's family as a child, but it cause a problem to "Child" laptop. Now, the laptop account is having a restriction which close the account at 00:00 in every night?????? This child account hasn't have any time limits for usage...
  6. Microsoft Family Child Permissions

Microsoft Family Child Permissions: I want to block Google Hangouts which has an address of hangouts.google.com But my child needs access to Google Docs which has an address of google.com/drive My question is can I block certain sites in google.com but allow others? Thanks! Larry...
  7. Problem with permissions

Problem with permissions: I am often told that I need permission to perform a certain action (such as deleting afolder from the desktop or renaming something): usually when I continue, the action is performed. But I want to stop these notices coming up altogether. It's a pity that when Windows is...
  8. Problem with permissions

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with permissions: I am often told that I need permission to perform a certain action.. usually when I continue, the action is performed. But I want to stop these notices coming up altogether. It's a pity that when Windows is installed there's no option to tell the programme that you are the...
  9. Permission problems

Permission problems: Since I started using Windows 10, I decided to make my user account an Administrator account because I always ran across a problem by not being able to access certain directories and/or files. I also used the Change Ownership plug-in for Windows to give me ownership of...
  10. Permissions problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Permissions problems: Hi all, I have been a long time linux user and now I am really confused by permissions in Windows 10. I created a python script in linux which works fine and am now trying to get it to work in Windows. In C:\ProgramData there is a subdirectory into which I can paste files...