Windows 10: family permissions problem

Discus and support family permissions problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by gerschmedley, Jan 11, 2019.

1. family permissions problem

Windows 10, Minecraft.

ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play.

ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?

:)

gerschmedley, Jan 11, 2019

2. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Family Permission

Hi Jacob,

For better assistance, we'd like to know the following:

• Were you a member of the family prior to this issue?
    • Can you provide the exact error message?
    • Have you tried verifying from the Adult account that your account is not a member of the family?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 11, 2019
  4. family permissions problem

Still need permission even though i am not in a family group

• I am not getting any error messages
    • I've just started experiencing these issues, because I haven't log into my Microsoft account since I had my Xbox 360 and made a parental account which I own. Anyways I bought a pc the other day and when I saw that my main account was listed as a child's
      account I exited the family in that account and I yet require permission from an adult account. Besides leaving the family I don't remember making any prior change.
    • Well I joined the family group again and try to give my self permission on the adult account but didn't understand what steps to take so, I left the family group again, but this time I made my account an adult account, but I still required permission.

Infinity_-FightZ, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

family permissions problem

1. family permissions problem - Similar Threads - family permissions problem

2. Family Permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Permissions: Was removed from the family safety thing And have restarted And still getting pop ups asking for permission, When I clicked ask my email they always say " Something went wrong " I don't know why I am still getting these popups if I'm no longer in a microsoft family safety...
  3. Family Permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Permissions: Was removed from the family safety thing And have restarted And still getting pop ups asking for permission, When I clicked ask my email they always say " Something went wrong " I don't know why I am still getting these popups if I'm no longer in a microsoft family safety...
  4. turn off family permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    turn off family permissions: I keep getting pop up for permissions. how do I turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-family-permissions/4f2ab71e-a1c0-4486-8347-29ae1a1b721f
  5. Family Safety Permissions and Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Permissions and Notifications: When my daughter is on the surface and goes to a site and asks for permission i get the notification fine. When i accept it on the app i get an error although it does ok the site. 2 questions.. whats with the error? how come my daughter doesnt get a notification i have...
  6. Microsoft Family Permissions

Microsoft Family Permissions: My Microsoft Family permissions seem to have become corrupted on one device. I am set up as the Adult and Administrator, but whenever I try to access certain apps such as Photos or Store I get asked to email an Adult and when I do that I get the error below. How can I reset...
  7. Microsoft Family Permissions

Microsoft Family Permissions: My 'Microsoft Family' has 2 adults including myself and several child accounts. For reasons I have never undertood, requests for "additional screen time" only come to me, and not to my wife. Even if she uses the "my parent is here" option, she cannot grant him more time....
  8. remove family permission

remove family permission: hi I recently got and set up my new laptop. I stated my age 38 and all was fine, but now on my account Im a child and I need authorization (using an email I don't even know) can someone help me please? I think I need to reset my Microsoft account but I really don't know how...
  9. Family features Ask for permission

Family features Ask for permission: I recently tried to use some apps (installed from microsoft store) on my windows 10 laptop but i get this annoying error message that says that i need toask permission from an adult to use the apps, even though i am an adultmyself. screenshots of the problem below....
  10. Microsoft Family & permission

Microsoft Family & permission: Hello, I have an Office 365 Family subscription which I share with my kids & partner and I struggle to set up permissions to limit who can see what. In details: 1/ Partner is not children's mother, so should not see the activity reports. Yet, the emails are send to both...