Windows 10: family problem

Discus and support family problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; for 2 days i cant add anyone to family or join to family. what is wrong?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Yokuoi, May 30, 2021.

1. Yokuoi Win User

family problem

for 2 days i cant add anyone to family or join to family. what is wrong?

:)

Yokuoi, May 30, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 30, 2021
  3. Microsoft Family

Hi,

It could be because of the settings on the Family and Safety feature or the account you're using is added to a Family. With that being said, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is a part of the
    Family list. To check on it, go to Cortana
    and search for Family Options.

To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, May 30, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

family problem

Family Safety issues

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're experiencing issues with Family when searching for the device. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• When you mention 2 devices on your sons account, do you want to use two devices but using one account?
    • Could you provide us a screen shot of family list devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this articles below on how to set up your Family:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 30, 2021
Thema:

family problem

1. family problem - Similar Threads - family problem

2. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems with e child account/family service not working.: Hi.I am having problems with an account on my sons computer.I have an administrator account, and he is logged in as a standard user. Lately, the family link has not been working, and when he is asking for more time, I can give it to him from my phone, but he doesn`t get it. I...
  3. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with e child account/family service not working.: Hi.I am having problems with an account on my sons computer.I have an administrator account, and he is logged in as a standard user. Lately, the family link has not been working, and when he is asking for more time, I can give it to him from my phone, but he doesn`t get it. I...
  4. Problems with e child account/family service not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Another microsoft family safety problem

Another microsoft family safety problem: Trying to set this up now for 4 hours and it's been such a headache.Both PC's 1x windows 10, 1x windows 11 I'm trying to use it on say "we couldn't connect to microsoft family right no so changes you make to family settings might not save."Thing I've tried with logouts then...
  6. Microsoft Family Features Problem

Microsoft Family Features Problem: I try to open things from the Microsoft Store and an 'ask for permission' prompt comes up. When I press 'Ask by email' I get a message that says 'Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: Jjm/+LuKgUiFoOb7.23.1'. What do I do?...
  7. Microsoft Family Features Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Features Problem: I try to open things from the Microsoft Store and an 'ask for permission' prompt comes up. When I press 'Ask by email' I get a message that says 'Something went wrong We’re working on it – try again in a little bit. Trace ID: Jjm/+LuKgUiFoOb7.23.1'. What do I do?...
  8. Microsoft Family Features Problem

9. Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....

Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....: I have the very same problem as the person in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/microsoft-365-family-safety-something-isnt-working/da7f4370-b7b1-444d-b0a7-724ffbdbdd5f And no mater what I just get the same Ice Cream Images as his, if I try to...
  10. Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....

Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....: I have the very same problem as the person in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/microsoft-365-family-safety-something-isnt-working/da7f4370-b7b1-444d-b0a7-724ffbdbdd5f And no mater what I just get the same Ice Cream Images as his, if I try to...