Windows 10: Family Related Gaming Podcasts

Discus and support Family Related Gaming Podcasts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone out there have any family related Gaming Podcasts, YouTube, or Mixer Channels they follow. I have an 11 year old son that like to listen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WarpedAtari02, May 24, 2019.

1. Family Related Gaming Podcasts

Anyone out there have any family related Gaming Podcasts, YouTube, or Mixer Channels they follow. I have an 11 year old son that like to listen and watch other people play games and talk about them. I working on finding some different avenues to pursue for him.

:)

WarpedAtari02, May 24, 2019
  2. Ravenas Win User

We need a podcast!

No one likes podcasts? *Laugh :laugh: Anyways, still waiting on a nice mod to move this thread to comments/suggestions.

Ravenas, May 24, 2019
  3. Alcpone Win User
    Queen to release a Podcast

Long live the Queen! *Smile Family Related Gaming Podcasts :)

Her Majesty’s technicians have the right idea this year!

I would of liked to be there when they suggested it to her lol "Podcast? What does one do with one's podcast?"

*Wink Family Related Gaming Podcasts ;)

Alcpone, May 24, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Family Related Gaming Podcasts

We need a podcast!

i havent listened to a single podcast in my whole life *Smile Family Related Gaming Podcasts :)

it sounds like an interesting idea, but i will only participate in the technical realization and organization of this thing. volunteers step forward

W1zzard, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Family Related Gaming Podcasts

1. Family Related Gaming Podcasts - Similar Threads - Family Related Gaming

2. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar related: I want to tell a thing that I recently notice a thing in game bar that recently when I enable game bar to see performance everything showing visible 0 game bar but after a simple restart it solved. I also repair and reset of game bar. I do not know is it a bug or other thing....
  3. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar related: I want to tell a thing that I recently notice a thing in game bar that recently when I enable game bar to see performance everything showing visible 0 game bar but after a simple restart it solved. I also repair and reset of game bar. I do not know is it a bug or other thing....
  4. Game bar related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar related: Can anybody tell me why game bar recording feature not working and showing gaming feature are not available for windows and file explorer. But it is working in any app. Does game bar screen recording not work in normal screen....
  5. Game bar related

Game bar related: Can anybody tell me why game bar recording feature not working and showing gaming feature are not available for windows and file explorer. But it is working in any app. Does game bar screen recording not work in normal screen....
  6. Game related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game related: Can you tell me why only game shortcuts support in Windows desktop option but when I try to drag the game exe and copy them in desktop they are not working they are saying something missing but when I start the exe in the game file starts automatically could this happen...
  7. Game related

Game related: Can you tell me why only game shortcuts support in Windows desktop option but when I try to drag the game exe and copy them in desktop they are not working they are saying something missing but when I start the exe in the game file starts automatically could this happen...
  8. Query related to Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Query related to Family Account: I asked from my laptop my child to join my family, and now she is in a family with "Karel Kareladult who invited her". Then later i asked a few other members of my family to join, trough the MICROSOFT website login, but she wasnt there. I asked her to join again, but she cant...
  9. Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming: Learn more about accessibility in gaming and how when everybody plays, we all win in this two-part episode of the Windows Insider Podcast. Jason chats with Tara Voelker, a program manager at Mixer about gaming for everyone, the Game Accessibility Conference, the evolution of...
  10. Cortana Podcast Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Podcast Invoke: Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast. Anyone know a voice...