Windows 10: Family Safety app in Windows 11

Discus and support Family Safety app in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning. I can't use the Family Safety app in Windows 11. It doesn't show the member I set connected while it's online. While my child is logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Geo Rod1, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Geo Rod1 Win User

Family Safety app in Windows 11

Good morning. I can't use the Family Safety app in Windows 11. It doesn't show the member I set connected while it's online. While my child is logged in and using its PC daily, the app doesn't show activity. It shows me the account, but zero usage, and writes me this message: "To set up and operate family features and settings, the Kon user will need to add a device by signing in." In my device usage time says: "Connected devices: 0"

:)

Geo Rod1, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 2, 2022
  4. RenaldasP Win User

Family Safety doesn't work on power saver

I tried everything you suggested, but nothing worked. I think the problem is that power saver restricts running Family Safety and other apps from running in the background. I can manually enable an app in the Settings, but there's no such app like Family
    Safety in the list.

RenaldasP, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Family Safety app in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Family Safety app

2. Family Safety App not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety App not working: The Family Safety app was unsinstalled on my phone by mistake. Now when I’ve re-installed it and trying to sign in again it is not going beyond the page where I need to grant permission to Share Location. When I press the “next” button it does not move ahead. What can I do?...
  3. Family Safety App not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety App not working: The Family Safety app was unsinstalled on my phone by mistake. Now when I’ve re-installed it and trying to sign in again it is not going beyond the page where I need to grant permission to Share Location. When I press the “next” button it does not move ahead. What can I do?...
  4. Family Safety App not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety App not working: I use Family Safety App to manage my sons xbox and Microsoft Laptop. I use the app on my Iphone 13 running IOS 16. For the past month, the app has been doing two things:1. suddenly closing on me when attempting to approve a request2. not registering the approval on my sons...
  5. Family Safety App not working

Family Safety App not working: I use Family Safety App to manage my sons xbox and Microsoft Laptop. I use the app on my Iphone 13 running IOS 16. For the past month, the app has been doing two things:1. suddenly closing on me when attempting to approve a request2. not registering the approval on my sons...
  6. Windows 11 family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 family safety: Even if I'm out of a family the family safety controls still ask me to ask for permission to use apps, i need help desperately because I've been trying to fix it for a while but even when I'm not in a family group it's still says to send an email to my parents. Ive also tried...
  7. Windows 11 family safety

Windows 11 family safety: Even if I'm out of a family the family safety controls still ask me to ask for permission to use apps, i need help desperately because I've been trying to fix it for a while but even when I'm not in a family group it's still says to send an email to my parents. Ive also tried...
  8. Family Safety app in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety app in Windows 11: Good morning. I can't use the Family Safety app in Windows 11. It doesn't show the member I set connected while it's online. While my child is logged in and using its PC daily, the app doesn't show activity. It shows me the account, but zero usage, and writes me this message:...
  9. Family Safety not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety not working with Windows 11: We have Windows 11. We are not able to add my son’s new computer to our Family Safety profile. The instructions only offer guidance for Windows 10. We cannot downgrade to Windows 10 as we just bought the computer and it came with W11. We have removed and then added my son to...
  10. Microsoft Family Safety app

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety app: Hi there, do we add family members and organisers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety-app/9a05b61a-671a-4cc5-a910-c271a98352e2