Windows 10: Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends

Discus and support Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Microsoft Family Safety to set time limits on how my kids use the computer. However, I would like to modify the pre-defined weekdays... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Abdullah Wosaibi, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Family Safety to set time limits on how my kids use the computer. However, I would like to modify the pre-defined weekdays Mon-Fri / weekends Sat-Sun when limiting aspecific app. This is because in my country the working week is from Sun-Thu, and the weekend is Friday and Saturday. This is despite that the Screen Timepage in the Family Safety website shows Sunday as correctly being the first day of the week, and having defined it as such across my devices and Outlook calendars.

Is there a way to change this? It would be preferable to have the same level of control ofscreen time limits when setting app and game limits per day, with multiple time periods.

Thanks.

Regards,

Abdullah

:)

Abdullah Wosaibi, Nov 15, 2020
  2. StewSmith Win User

Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

In Family Safety, I am able to set limits for individual days 'Screen Time', but 'App and Game Limits' is restricted to 'Weekdays' (Monday to Friday) and 'Weekends' (Saturday and Sunday).

I want to set 'App and Game Limits' to apply to the nights which are before school....ie Sunday to Thursday, leaving Friday and Saturday as the 'weekend' ...ie nights which are not before school.

As far as I can see, 'weekdays' definition is locked on Monday to Friday and 'weekend' Saturday and Sunday

Is there any way to set the 'weekdays' / 'weekends' definition?

StewSmith, Nov 15, 2020
  3. How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?

I would like to set different screen time limits for weekdays and weekends.

I live in Israel, our weekend days are Friday and Saturday.

But in Microsoft Family Safety the weekend days are Saturday and Sunday.

How to I modify weekend days for my family?

Michael Sternberg, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends

Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Hi there,

In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun where the weekend in Saudi is Fri-Sat.

I wasn't able to find a way to change the weekends and weekdays from the default Sat-Sun, any ideas?

Please note that on the kids computers and my computer calendars all set as weekends to be Sat-Sun, but still in the family.microsoft.com website it still showd on the restrictions control different weekends.

Ahmad Alamoudi1, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends

1. Family Safety app limits: modify weekdays/weekends - Similar Threads - Family Safety app

2. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends: I want Focus Assist to turn on at specific hours Monday-Friday and the whole day Saturday and Sunday. Can this be done automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-different-focus-assist-hours-for-weekdays-and/62d72310-423d-4594-8d49-6f679ae43673
  3. Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set different Focus Assist hours for weekdays and weekends: I want Focus Assist to turn on at specific hours Monday-Friday and the whole day Saturday and Sunday. Can this be done automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-different-focus-assist-hours-for-weekdays-and/62d72310-423d-4594-8d49-6f679ae43673
  4. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  5. Family safety time limit not limiting time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety time limit not limiting time?: I've set a 30min limit on Saturday and Sundays for my son but he is able to carry on for longer without the limit stopping him. How do I make it work?...
  6. Family Safety Limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety Limits: HiMy son has screen time set to two hours on his family safety - yet yesterday he managed to get 6h 31m! How is he managing to extend his time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-safety-limits/73f2811c-d1dc-473b-a3b3-53cef39c653d
  7. Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends: In Family Safety, I am able to set limits for individual days 'Screen Time', but 'App and Game Limits' is restricted to 'Weekdays' Monday to Friday and 'Weekends' Saturday and Sunday. I want to set 'App and Game Limits' to apply to the nights which are before school....ie...
  8. How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?

How to modify weekend days in Microsoft Family Safety?: I would like to set different screen time limits for weekdays and weekends. I live in Israel, our weekend days are Friday and Saturday. But in Microsoft Family Safety the weekend days are Saturday and Sunday. How to I modify weekend days for my family?...
  9. Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change: Hi there, In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun where the weekend in Saudi is Fri-Sat. I wasn't able to find a way to change the weekends and weekdays from the default...
  10. Family Safety limits are not working

Family Safety limits are not working: My Family Safety time limits are not working for one of my children, the other child's limits work just fine. I have tried all of the suggestions I could find in the community; account is verified, all updates done, I have even tried deleting the account from the family and...