Windows 10: Family Safety App Locker error 454

Discus and support Family Safety App Locker error 454 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a family with a few other members. I bought Age Of Empires 2: Definitive Edition and shared it with them thanks to Microsoft Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FETINC, May 18, 2020.

1. FETINC Win User

Family Safety App Locker error 454

Hi there,

I have a family with a few other members.

I bought Age Of Empires 2: Definitive Edition and shared it with them thanks to Microsoft Store family sharing system.

However when we play together on an online match, some of us randomly crash to desktop with no error message. Using Event Viewer we managed to find theerror id was 454 Family Safety App Locker. I hardly found something online related to acorrupted database: may this be linked to a Microsoft-Family database?

Is it wrongly checking if multiple devices are running the same purchase of the game and stops some? I read we can play up to 5 simultaneously.

We tried these general system repair cmd commands:

1 sfc /scannow

2 DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Also I tried to access the AppLocker rules through secpol.msc, but apparently there were 0 rules to delete.

What could be the issue?

I will soon attach the log from Event Viewer and possibly more info as you may request them.

Thank you VERY much! :

Leonardo

P.S.

Please consider I've been trying to troubleshoot this for a month by now, I already checked if this was a hardware issue, a game issue and so on with some basic troubleshooting: I really think this is a more capillary issue.

:)

FETINC, May 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, May 18, 2020
  3. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Family Safety App Locker error 454 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, May 18, 2020
  4. RenaldasP Win User

Family Safety doesn't work on power saver

I tried everything you suggested, but nothing worked. I think the problem is that power saver restricts running Family Safety and other apps from running in the background. I can manually enable an app in the Settings, but there's no such app like Family
    Safety in the list.

RenaldasP, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Family Safety App Locker error 454 - Similar Threads - Family Safety App

2. Family safety error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety error message: When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to...
  3. Family safety error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety error message: When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to...
  4. Family Safety App not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety App not working: The Family Safety app was unsinstalled on my phone by mistake. Now when I’ve re-installed it and trying to sign in again it is not going beyond the page where I need to grant permission to Share Location. When I press the “next” button it does not move ahead. What can I do?...
  5. Family Safety App not working

Family Safety App not working: The Family Safety app was unsinstalled on my phone by mistake. Now when I’ve re-installed it and trying to sign in again it is not going beyond the page where I need to grant permission to Share Location. When I press the “next” button it does not move ahead. What can I do?...
  6. Family Safety App not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety App not working: I use Family Safety App to manage my sons xbox and Microsoft Laptop. I use the app on my Iphone 13 running IOS 16. For the past month, the app has been doing two things:1. suddenly closing on me when attempting to approve a request2. not registering the approval on my sons...
  7. Family Safety App not working

Family Safety App not working: I use Family Safety App to manage my sons xbox and Microsoft Laptop. I use the app on my Iphone 13 running IOS 16. For the past month, the app has been doing two things:1. suddenly closing on me when attempting to approve a request2. not registering the approval on my sons...
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  9. Microsoft Family Safety Error

Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  10. Microsoft Family Safety app

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety app: Hi there, do we add family members and organisers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-safety-app/9a05b61a-671a-4cc5-a910-c271a98352e2