Windows 10: Family safety app locker preventing COD from opening on my Childs account. how do i fix it?

Discus and support Family safety app locker preventing COD from opening on my Childs account. how do i fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft family account. My son has a new PC that keeps shutting COD down with the following error: MDM ConfigurationManager: Command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by boo275, Jan 11, 2021.

1. boo275 Win User

Family safety app locker preventing COD from opening on my Childs account. how do i fix it?

I have a Microsoft family account. My son has a new PC that keeps shutting COD down with the following error:

MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status. Configuraton Source ID: {087A3B26-85B8-438B-A046-20370AD19907}, Enrollment Type: FamilySafety, CSP Name: AppLocker, Command Type: Clear: first phase of Delete, Result: ./Vendor/MSFT/AppLocker/FamilySafety/FamilySafetyGroup.

How do i fix it?

:)

boo275, Jan 11, 2021

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Family safety app locker preventing COD from opening on my Childs account.  how do i fix it? 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Family safety app locker preventing COD from opening on my Childs account. how do i fix it?

How to prevent child account from switching to Local account on the PC to circumvent Family safety?

Original Title: Prevent switching to local account

I have a windows 10 computer with family safety setup. Simply my child is able to circumvent family safety by switching to local account instead of microsoft account.

yassermuslim, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Family safety app locker preventing COD from opening on my Childs account. how do i fix it?

1. Family safety app locker preventing COD from opening on my Childs account. how do i fix it? - Similar Threads - Family safety app

2. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  3. Child account missing from family safety account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Child account missing from family safety account: Hi my child’s account somehow deleted it’s self from my account and when I try to re add it says the account t is already part of another family please remove account from organiser but I can’t?...
  4. Why does family safety prevent my childs account from purchasing games with the balance...

Why does family safety prevent my childs account from purchasing games with the balance...: The child account on my Family Safety account cannot use the balance in their wallet. When trying to add money to their wallet I get the error "Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while....
  5. Why does family safety prevent my childs account from purchasing games with the balance...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does family safety prevent my childs account from purchasing games with the balance...: The child account for on my Family Safety account cannot use the balance in their wallet. When trying to add money to their wallet I get the error "Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little...
  6. Why does family safety prevent my childs account from purchasing games with the balance...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does family safety prevent my childs account from purchasing games with the balance...: The child account for on my Family Safety account cannot use the balance in their wallet. When trying to add money to their wallet I get the error "Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little...
  7. How do I remove family safety from my account?

How do I remove family safety from my account?: May 24, 2023, my computer stated prompting me that I needed to be a parent to access accounts outside of Microsoft. I tried to set myself as a parent to make it go away. Somehow, my age was listed as ten years old and in New Zealand. I am an adult with no children in the US....
  8. Child account in family safety is no visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  9. Child account in family safety is no visible

Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  10. Child account in family safety is no visible