Windows 10: family safety app not working any more

Discus and support family safety app not working any more in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I installed the Family safety app on my phone. I was able to block certina apps on my child phone AND computer. Suddelny it stopped working and I can... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KarinBruno13, Nov 27, 2020.

1. family safety app not working any more

I installed the Family safety app on my phone. I was able to block certina apps on my child phone AND computer. Suddelny it stopped working and I can set a time limit or block it. We tried to delete parental control files on his computer but that did not work. Pls let us know how to fix it.

:)

KarinBruno13, Nov 27, 2020
  2. RenaldasP Win User

Family Safety doesn't work on power saver

I tried everything you suggested, but nothing worked. I think the problem is that power saver restricts running Family Safety and other apps from running in the background. I can manually enable an app in the Settings, but there's no such app like Family
    Safety in the list.

RenaldasP, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Family Safety Preview app for Android and iOS

Source: Microsoft Family Safety: Protect Your Family - Office Insider Blog

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
  4. family safety app not working any more

Microsoft family safety not working--at all.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconveniece caused to you. Let me help you.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • Are the settings on the Family Safety options on your computer are the same with the one on
      http://familysafety.live.com?

I suggest you to login with your parental account and check if you are able to manage the family settings.

If the issue still persist, it might appears that the Child account is not configure correctly. I suggest you to remove the Family Safety and configure it again.

How do I remove Family Safety?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/family-safety-remove-uninstall-faq

Now, setup Family Safety.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-up-family-safety#set-up-family-safety=windows-8

After creating the child account, you can then go to the Family Safety website, login using the parent account and then manage your child's restrictions and monitoring options.

Refer the following Microsoft help article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

family safety app not working any more

1. family safety app not working any more - Similar Threads - family safety app

2. Is Family Safety app working at all?? .

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is Family Safety app working at all?? .: Is Family Safety app working at all?? If there was a glitch like the MS support responded to another user, how can it happen one way?? My wife cam see me on the app on her phone, but I can't .....
  3. Is Family Safety app working at all?? .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Family Safety app working at all?? .: Is Family Safety app working at all?? If there was a glitch like the MS support responded to another user, how can it happen one way?? My wife cam see me on the app on her phone, but I can't .....
  4. Is Family Safety app working at all?? .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family Safety not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety not working: Family safety is not recording any screen time at all, see image however it does appear to be connected to his device as it does pick up his web searches, and it does appear to be connected to his lap top see imageMy sons lap top is windows 11, I am now administrator on his...
  6. Family Safety App not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety App not working: The Family Safety app was unsinstalled on my phone by mistake. Now when I’ve re-installed it and trying to sign in again it is not going beyond the page where I need to grant permission to Share Location. When I press the “next” button it does not move ahead. What can I do?...
  7. Family Safety App not working

Family Safety App not working: The Family Safety app was unsinstalled on my phone by mistake. Now when I’ve re-installed it and trying to sign in again it is not going beyond the page where I need to grant permission to Share Location. When I press the “next” button it does not move ahead. What can I do?...
  8. Family Safety App not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety App not working: I use Family Safety App to manage my sons xbox and Microsoft Laptop. I use the app on my Iphone 13 running IOS 16. For the past month, the app has been doing two things:1. suddenly closing on me when attempting to approve a request2. not registering the approval on my sons...
  9. Family Safety App not working

Family Safety App not working: I use Family Safety App to manage my sons xbox and Microsoft Laptop. I use the app on my Iphone 13 running IOS 16. For the past month, the app has been doing two things:1. suddenly closing on me when attempting to approve a request2. not registering the approval on my sons...
  10. Family Safety - Ask for more time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family Safety - Ask for more time: Dear reader, I was wondering about the following: I blocked an app on my daughter's own account. When she wants to use the app she has to ask for permission. On my phone I get a notification from the Family Safety app and an e-mail. Perfect! They both ask me how much time...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft family safety not working