Windows 10: Family Safety Approval

Discus and support Family Safety Approval in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Blankspace_214, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Family Safety Approval

So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have approved my request, because for as long as I have been subjected to MFS, I have never seen a notification telling me my request has been approved.

:)

Blankspace_214, Mar 21, 2022

2. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 21, 2022
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

Filter apps and games with Microsoft Edge

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Family Safety Approval

1. Family Safety Approval - Similar Threads - Family Safety Approval

2. Family Safety Approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Approval: So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have approved my request, because for as long as I have been subjected to MFS, I have never seen a notification telling me my request...
  3. Family Safety Approval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety Approval: So, sometimes my parents are away from home or something when I ask for permission for something. How exactly do I know whether or not they have approved my request, because for as long as I have been subjected to MFS, I have never seen a notification telling me my request...
  4. Significant delays in Family Safety access approval process

Significant delays in Family Safety access approval process: The access approval process in Family Safety is unreliable and sometimes appears to be broken. With enabled Only use allowed websites, my son needs to request for access to any website that is not in the list of Allowed sites. I immediately get a notification, promptly...
  5. Significant delays in Family Safety access approval process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Significant delays in Family Safety access approval process: The access approval process in Family Safety is unreliable and sometimes appears to be broken. With enabled Only use allowed websites, my son needs to request for access to any website that is not in the list of Allowed sites. I immediately get a notification, promptly...
  6. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working: I have added Microsoft Family Features to my 9 year old son's new computer to monitor and track his usage. We can't get it to allow him to use the 'Minecraft Launcher' App.When he clicks to open the app, he gets the following screen:I as the parent get two notifications. One...
  7. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working: I have added Microsoft Family Features to my 9 year old son's new computer to monitor and track his usage. We can't get it to allow him to use the 'Minecraft Launcher' App.When he clicks to open the app, he gets the following screen:I as the parent get two notifications. One...
  8. Microsoft Family safety app - approval not working

9. Admin, not parent ,approving time in MS Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin, not parent ,approving time in MS Family Safety: Hello, My teenage son is an admin on his laptop, but he is not a parent or organiser in MS Family Safety. My littlest boy 10yr has discovered that his older brother can approve additional time on his older brother's laptop because he is an admin on the machine. He eventually...
  10. Family Safety Website is blocking approved School work websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Website is blocking approved School work websites: I have allowed the website: http://activities.mathletics.com but it still makes the child request every time he tries to access anything in his math website. So I added in further sites in case it didn't like the main website:...