Windows 10: Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers

Discus and support Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, I installed several apps on two computers. But some of them, such as MineCraft and Google Chrome, are not shown installed in Family... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AmethystDesign, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers

Dear Sir/Madam,

I installed several apps on two computers. But some of them, such as MineCraft and Google Chrome, are not shown installed in Family safety on the computer that bought from ASUS. Kids could use them any time.

:)

AmethystDesign, Mar 5, 2021
  2. SKH123 Win User

Family Safety Not Blocking Websites on Google Chrome

Family safety has suddenly stopped blocking any website on the blocked list when using Google Chrome. It still blocks them on Microsoft Edge but Edge additionally blocks Google websites such as Gmail and Google Docs even though they are on the allowed list.

I have tried removing and adding back the account but it did not help. Any advice on fixing this issue will be much appreciated.

SKH123, Mar 5, 2021
  3. UniSch84 Win User
    Windows 10 family safety

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any possible way of stopping a parent/adult viewing you search history etc. Once you are over the age of 18.

I know that there is also a remove yourself button, but will that send a notification to the adult, that the person has left the family?

And I must say, in recent search history/websites/etc. they don' t show any Google Chrome stuff. doesn' t Family safety work for that browser?

Thanks

UniSch84, Mar 5, 2021
  4. MarkG_OKC Win User

Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers

Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

Microsoft Family Safety web filtering has become obsolete for me now that the product does not support/filter/monitor Google Chrome web browser activities. If you use Google Chrome, I recommend looking into Net Nanny for web filtering/monitoring. The only
    thing I use the Microsoft Family Safety product for now is to control the login hours of my kids PC's.

Thank you Microsoft for looking into this matter though.

MarkG_OKC, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers

1. Family safety doesn't monitor MineCraft, Google Chrome on one of my coumputers - Similar Threads - Family safety doesn't

2. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask <Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  3. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ou-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  4. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask: ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ou-cant-use-google-chrome-because-of-your-family/c30a290c-c42c-45cb-a1f0-766301769ce4
  5. ou can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Family Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Google Chrome: I downloaded Google Chrome and then made a new Google account so it is obviously not part of Microsoft Family, but would parents be able to still see the web history?...
  7. Microsoft Family Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Google Chrome: I downloaded Google Chrome and then made a new Google account so it is obviously not part of Microsoft Family, but would parents be able to still see the web history?...
  8. Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety

Google Chrome unblocks itself on family safety: We use Family Safety to limit our son's screen time. It works pretty well for most apps, but for a few weeks, he will send a request to use chrome and when I log in to grant it, there is a message that Chrome has been approved for 3 hours. Never less, always the maximum. I...
  9. Enabling Family Safety with only Activity Monitoring blocks Google Chrome completely

Enabling Family Safety with only Activity Monitoring blocks Google Chrome completely: Hello -- Please help! Google Chrome is now broken on Win10 after enabling Family Safety. We used Family Safety to create a Family Group on a new Win10 laptop. We added a group member account for our child using a separate email address for the child account. We did...
  10. Google Chrome and family features.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome and family features.: I just got a PC and I downloaded google chrome and it says to ask for permission but it doesn't send an email. I tried doing it manually but there is no settings for my Microsoft account to allow google chrome. I tried changing my families, I tried viewing my devices...