Windows 10: Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

Discus and support Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I left the family form family safety and after that I closed the pc then opened like after 8h it says that I need permission for more time click that... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Cobra Alotaibi, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

I left the family form family safety and after that I closed the pc then opened like after 8h it says that I need permission for more time click that and say error it had been about 3h and still the same

:)

Cobra Alotaibi, Feb 27, 2023

2. Family Safety issues

Hi,

Microsoft family features (includes family safety features formerly known as
    Microsoft Family Safety), is a free set of features available on Windows 10 PC and Mobile that is bundled with the Windows 10 operating system.
    Please ensure that the parent email account is set as an administrator on the child's laptop. Once done, you may follow the steps below to properly manage the settings on the Family Safety website:

• On the Start screen, type Family Safety.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click the Family Safety icon.
    • On the bottom part of the window, click Manage settings on the Family Safety website. Your default browser will direct you to the Family Safety website.
    • Sign in using the parent account.

For your reference, you may also check this article regarding Family Safety:
    Frequently Asked Questions.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 27, 2023
  3. Family Safety

My daughter has a Samsung phone but can't download apps because I do not have Family Safety set up. I have tried setting it up but can't figure it out. Is there a way to by-pass the Family Safety requirement? Is Family Safety connected to devices such
    as my PC or to my Microsoft Account. When I try to add an account on my PC it says it cannot access Microsoft and closes. I can't find anything within my Microsoft account that looks like an option for adding family safety. Any suggestions?

LydiaMilliken, Feb 27, 2023
Thema:

Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

1. Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety - Similar Threads - Family safety still

2. Family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety: I’m convinced there is a second family safety account for my son blocking games we left the platform for the one I can see. Is there a way to dig deeper and see if there is another account associated with his email i...
  3. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  4. Family safety

Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  5. Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety: I left the family form family safety and after that I closed the pc then opened like after 8h it says that I need permission for more time click that and say error it had been about 3h and still the same...
  6. Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety

Family safety is still after I left the family form family safety: I left the family form family safety and after that I closed the pc then opened like after 8h it says that I need permission for more time click that and say error it had been about 3h and still the same...
  7. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I have just set up my daughter's computer and would like to add the family sharing app. The app is not finding her device. Why is this? Did i need to set up her computer with her own account...
  8. Family Safety

Family Safety: Surface GoFamily Safety→→,web→ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family/71ccf75b-e739-408b-b742-95fc5b895729
  9. Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  10. Family Safety.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety.: I just got my daughter a laptop and added her to my family on Microsoft. How do I change the names of the computers on my account so I can set time limits on just her computer and not mine? The names currently associated with the computers are a bunch of letters and numbers...